TEAM ALPO

Mauler5150

I just ate at this dope ass spot in Alameda. It's small place called Dragon Rouge. It's a vietnamese fusion spot with an excellent drink selection and really friendly staff. One of the asian girls looked like the princess from surf ninjas. So peep this if your in alameda and want a quick dinner....

http://www.dragonrougerestaurant.com/

53500.jpg

On to the drink I had which is called Zipang. It's a delicious champagne sake. It's just as refreshing as a vodka tonic with a better taste probably coming from the rice. It cost 8 bucks a bottle here which was severely overpriced but I was told I could get it cheaper at Bevmo. Anyways it was an interesting flavor I thought that should be mentioned...

Cheers to Team Alco.

From MO'P bay chapter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the last 4 times ive drank i vomited late night every time, what the fuck is going on? an aquaintance suggested it might have something to do with all the painkillers fucking up my stomach? but i thought they only messed with the liver, so quite frankly im a little confused. 12 oz, throw some cheese on it. wisdom cheese please.

^^Maybe thats why I been getting extra drunk and shitty feeling lately? The other night I was straight yakking all over the place in the middle of the Wawa parking lot. I spent a few months eating a bunch of painkillers and xanax like 3 times a week because I was bored of weed, it's like a little cycle I go through.

Yeah dude, it was so bad the other night that I resorted to getting some blow. I did a half gram in one line and it still didn't even fix me just made me stop throwing up. I don't remember getting home but I somehow did. I guess I need to stop eating the illies because I don't like throwing up like a little bitch, I was housing cases of Heineken and smoking whole ounces of dro in one night when I was like 16-17, I would probably throw the fuck up right now off of that.

It really is the pain killers. A girl I know has been on em and can't drink now. She went to the doctors and they told her she'd probably have to clear out her system for a couple of weeks to be able to drink without all the other side effects.....

On a plus note. I chilled in downtown San Jose went to a bunch of poppin bars and drank for free all night. The usual vodka tonics and crappy light beer. Lots of ladies tonight but i kept my composure cool and called up the only one that was important to tell her i miss her. That and I was with a bunch of dudes that would make the most forward girl a muff muncher.

I'm sippin some Heiny's and eating Bourbon Chicken. Nothing is really popping off tonight, my boy is partying at his apartment but it is OT so in order for me to get there I got to go and help them fuckin move some shit before we go. I'm thinking whether or not it is worth it because I'm tired as fuck from working since 6 am off of 3 hours of sleep.

hey you buttholes,

i just got a program called "collegebar" that i thought you guys/girls would dig.

10,000+ recipes. you tell it what alcohol you have available and it tells you what kind of mixed drinks you can make.

for pc's only (sorry mac folks)

download available for 6 days only

starting today 6/21

http://senduit.com/81dd31

I downloaded this this avast came up with a virus (trojan horse) warning. WTF??

But yeah, my weekend was described in the weekend thread but here are teh booze pics

l_0007ee08409d159ec1929ccb96fc9ddc.jpg

l_1b4ad73d7c758bc41921409db7554135.jpg

l_874cc6c12f3790e760c04b1be21706f2.jpg

We wanted to get a garbage bin for the punch, but they didn't have any available so it became buckets. We had enough to make 37 litres of stuff, that was with what we used. We only made up 27 litres though, as we didn't use this 60% vodka some girl had, a bottle of Pink champagne, and a couple of other things that weren't photographed. Friday night, when I went the hardest (as I anticpated a hellish boatride back today so eased up a little on saturday) I had about 4 litres of the pictured punch on my own (as all the couples stopped drinking with us at 10:30pm whereas we drank til 2am), although I didn't like how fizzy it was, as well as the Dry ginger ale that stood out in it. The second night where we made a stronger, more concentrated punch was much better, with a strength of around 9% as opposed to the 5 or 6% of the first night.

Beer wise, on top of the Coopers, we had a carton of Hahn Premium Dry beer, as well as a VB block (30 pack) which I used a couple of empties to make can bongs. At the pub I was drinking Little Creatures Pilsner, whereas the rest of the crew were drinking anything from Gage Roads.

In all it was a pretty decent weekend drinking wise.

Cause im too lazy to re-type but my evening in a nutshell

******** (2:11:05 AM): home now ....me and ******** almost got into a fight

Auto Response from ******** (2:11:05 AM): Your IM has been sent to my mobile device. When I receive it, I will be able to reply. Thanks for your IM! Want your IMs forwarded to your phone? Click here

******** (2:11:44 AM): no fucking way.....y?

******** (2:12:09 AM): ******** got hella drunk and started shit with those 3 mexican dudes

******** (2:13:28 AM): the 3 mexicans i was talking 2?one had no teeth,ones had the long shorts and one was kinda of fat?

******** (2:14:15 AM): yeah

******** (2:14:38 AM): hahaha thats funny

******** (2:14:47 AM): ******** was about to cake one guy then some other dude stepped up and i jumped in i was like woah lets just take it easy to one dude and told him if he didnt back up i was going to clock him

******** (2:15:08 AM): cause i wouldve been down to fight but ******** was so tipsy and had no balance that we wouldve lost

******** (2:15:25 AM): im actually fine ...i garuntee i couldve knocked out two of em

******** (2:15:49 AM): hahaha im happy you guys didnt fight then

So yeah, drunk at a party and almost got into a brawl because of a drunk cousin who im watching right now hanging his head deciding if he wants to puke or not. Im a really good fighter but I definately would've lost because he's way to drunk to be of any use.....

Hahah!

That must have gone down well!!!!

I just got a call from my ex. Bitch's great-grandfather died, she was all teary and I found out she is moving into the suburb next to mine in 7 months. Maybe now is the perfect time to move away over east or overseas. Why do I need this shit?

She didn't answer....she's not the stay up and party all night type, so callin her after midnight is always just a matter of if she wakes up or not

I've been thinking about possibly moving to my brothers crib in Florida, to get myself away from all this shit. Only problem is I don't really think I'd do well living anywhere but RI, at the very least I'd hafta stay in the Northeast

You could do well anywhere man, as long as you learnt to drink and keep your temper in check. I seriously feel as though this bitch is haunting me though. Shit is fucked up for real, I don't want to see her in her new life and shit if I can avoid it (which will be tough when she only lives 5 minutes away)

Only as long as you don't call your ex and go crazy AB.

Ayebee I am going the complete opposite route on this one. You aint getting shit from me until you call your ex and go crazy...who wants to be around a boring ayebee i mean honestly people...

Ayebee I am going the complete opposite route on this one. You aint getting shit from me until you call your ex and go crazy...who wants to be around a boring ayebee i mean honestly people...

Come on now homie, never a dull moment with me

Just worked 13 hours, so I'mma jump in the shower, head to this little shindig, get drunk, watch my dude beat some kid's ass, then back to the crib to let some girl top me off (I wouldn't stick my dick inside this one, a realllll dirty friend of mine has been in there) haha