TEAM ALPO

Mauler5150

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: TEAM ALCO

fucking trashed the place so bad last night

moving out into a new house on monday

drunken bombing at 4am was good fun

chased by the cops over some barbed wire

only a single scratch

but i had 6 6packs of tooheys

and now i have one

that sucks

and another party on friday

should be good fun

one last shindig

Damn, I checked the fridge and I am almost out of beer. I guess a trip to the bottlo is in order, and my old work just rang me and asked if I wanted some shifts, so I have to go back to work. Only cruisy 4 hour shifts though, but I was getting used to not doing too much.

boags premium is so good

just picked up a 6 pack of premium

planning on getting boozy and watching a movie with the girly girl

party for friday is looking good

got 50 confirmed people coming so far

coupons for 6.50 pizzas from pizza hut, delivered

mass pizza and booze

gonna be good

I played out on saturday and got a bad review...I think...

So I drowned my confused sorrows in this last night...

hipa.jpg

They said we weren't a ska band which I was happy about. However they didnt say anything about how good we were the huge crowd we brought how everyone there enjoyed the fuck out of it or how the bar wanted us back and gave us a raise how the owners from bars down the street signed us up for dates...

I'll share...

http://www.ctnow.com/custom/nmm/hartfordadvocate/hce-hta-0412-ht16localmotion16.artapr12,0,5187598.story?coll=hce-utility-ha-advocate

Damn, he burned you in that review. I guess that is what you get for playing in a ska band though. When you label yourself as such, then you have to be expected to perform as such.

Overall, you should just go everywhere as a rock band, then you would have no issues.

My 2 cents, but anyway, have a beer and be happy!!

Damn, he burned you in that review. I guess that is what you get for playing in a ska band though. When you label yourself as such, then you have to be expected to perform as such.

Overall, you should just go everywhere as a rock band, then you would have no issues.

My 2 cents, but anyway, have a beer and be happy!!

Yea in a way I am kinda happy they are going to change their genre but I am pissed he didnt at least say we were worth seeing which according to everyone else was true. I am pissed I got ragged on for not being a shitty drummer...how does that make sense?!

They have for the last three summers this year they are going to be doing recording in boston in June and doing alot of out of state gigs but the big tours are going to be held up because of recording. Which sucks for me because I joined them pretty much because I wanted to tour...

hipa.jpg

I REITERATE I AM GOING TO RECCOMMEND

THE MAGIC HAT H.I.P.A. SPRING SEASON IPA

so good i went out and bought another six pack...as well as drank a buncha vodka crans because I ran out of everythings else...i think actually it was the first thing i found in the fridge... hjey were in the front so i dantk them if there was orange juice i would of had that...biut i didnt...i am gonna have a muffine...