TEAM ALPO

Mauler5150

Re: TEAM ALCO

Sorry guys I've been a little busy doing much needed partying.

l_fe26ee610065aca5a7cf1f24eaabfd0a.jpg

And that was only a eigth of what we went through. Many beer runs. Many margaritas and a beach setting. It was awesome. I'm also a genius on the grill, no doubt, but you cant work sober I had to kick a few back while working my magic.

Check the bulletin.

Over and out.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeahhhh, i have quite the reputation myself

That's why it's better to drink at home

I hate knowing there's a ton of people that have seen me at my worse and I have no idea who they are.

I decided to drink last night even though i'm sick and on medication for 3days.

And hey! i'm still alive.

heading to a punks bday party tonight...slammered. After grindhouse of course.

i hate people that think american shity water beer is the shit. like bud,coors,natty,keystone, etc.

that shit won't ever get me perked. i get full before i ever get drunk with that gay shit.

moral of the story: if you're not down with imported beer than you should know you are a complete faggot and should be drinking smirnoff with the rest of the vaginas.

pyramid, todays my birthday. i'm hoping a homie comes through with some, i'm gettin tired of sam adams and newcastle. they're good and get the job done. but pyramid.....mmm.

me around that shit is like watching homer simpson getting his forbidden donut on.

I got to try some new beers before seeing 300 on Tuesday.. Tried some Red Trolley Ale which was real nice.. And then some Barley Beer with an 8% alcohol rating.. That was some good beer.. I'll be trying some beer this weekend as well.. I'll let you all know tomorrow...

Yeah, I'll be drinking that as it is all that is in the fridge, plus I can have a few and they don't affect me too much so driving won't be an issue.

And I had the 'guy who gets totally shitfaced' reputation from my younger days. A friend of a friend saw me out last year and asked what I was doing with myself. When I said school and the bottlo, she said well "I've never known anyone more suited to the job". I don't know what that says about me?

When I asked her what she meant, she said, well, I don't think I have actually seen you sober before.

Like this girl had to open the door for me to throw up out of on my 19th after I tried to keep up drinking with my friend who out weighed me by 70kgs among the many other times she had seen me shitfaced over the years. Bloody EB (the last time I voluntarily drank that shit stuff, it has been a good near 7 years since!!)

But trust me, when I make 6 figures, I'll be drinking every night still. Believe me.