TEAM ALPO

Mauler5150

I just had 6 blackout drunk nights in a row, capped off with....

(READY FOR THIS FUCKIN SHOCKER?!)

me attempting to bang down the ex's door after an argument on the phone!

I think maybe I'll stay sober the next couple of nights...it's my homies 20th birfday on Friday and we've decided we're gunna attempt to drink Everclear until we die haha

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

What the hell is everclear?

And some1 you would see my car, just I can't see past yours, which makes the roads more dangerous, you know it is true. Tell me you don't face the same hazards when you ride your bike and pull up at a t-junction next to a 4wd!!

Anyway, I can't sleep, bloody red wine giving me a false sense of fatigue, then when I try to go to sleep I am wide awake again. Always the way.

And AyeBee, what the hell are you doing man? What is the deal with the new girl? Has she left the scene and allowed you to focus all your attention on your ex?

Ahhh I have had that shit before!!! It fucked me up!!

It was some weird chinese concoction that my Dad's friend bought over from Asia, and I was drinking that washed down with Cointreau on ice, then went to the pub and was picked up by some 40 year old who drove the flashest Mercedes I had ever seen.

My Dad and his mates were so pissed off when they saw me get into that car, ahhahhaa!

yea it literally eats your stomach lining...

fuck that I know not to go around those SUV's so I stay away but shit people hear me coming my yoshimura racing exhaust with no baffles my shit is louder than a harley and not in that ricer AAEEEEEEEEEEAAAAANNNNN sorta way this shit serisously sounds like a harley...

I just had 6 blackout drunk nights in a row, capped off with....

(READY FOR THIS FUCKIN SHOCKER?!)

me attempting to bang down the ex's door after an argument on the phone!

I think maybe I'll stay sober the next couple of nights...it's my homies 20th birfday on Friday and we've decided we're gunna attempt to drink Everclear until we die haha

I know this is the Team Alco thread and all, but hun I really think you should like cut back on drinking so much and so often.

You're super young and you have nothing but a life of hell waiting if you keep this up.

Just a thougt from someone living in a life of hell.

Sorry to interupt your drunk talk....proceed.

Yeah i kinda agree with you Vaj, AyeBee seems to go the hardest of all members in the crazy stories he comes up with.

One thing I have learnt is that exs and drinking don't mix mate.

You have to choose one or the other in order to remain sane. It is what i did.

I'm sure your life isn't that bad Vaj, just think it could always be worse. At least you can drink and come online and drunk post if you so choose.

I know this is the Team Alco thread and all, but hun I really think you should like cut back on drinking so much and so often.

You're super young and you have nothing but a life of hell waiting if you keep this up.

Dont listen to her Aybeedude you are on the road to awesomeville! Seriously you didnt know the government sends you prizes for being drunk?! Dude its serious you are not cool unless you drink more!!!!!

What the heck is going on Vaj I mean seriously dont get all emo about life...

Haha. I'm not being emo at all.

Ok maybe a little.

But most 19 year olds drink and have fun. He doesn't sound like one of those. I wasn't one of those. I was a trouble maker. I still am. Its not exactly a good thing to constantly fight people when you're drunk. It leads to real problems.

And It's not like I'm telling him not to drink. His stories just sound all too familiar. Whatever, I guess thats what boys do.

Drinking should be fun!! Wee....

Guess who's back after a 2 day hiatus.....

1. Petrus Trippel Ale is the shit

A delicate ale with flavorful spices. Pours well and smells like orange peels. Thick head. Made with champagne yeast. I love belgium beers.

Petrustriplegamma.jpg

2.Rogue has a very healthy body.

Nice flavor. This one is more complex than the trippel. You can get a half gallon of this stuff for 9 bucks. Not my pic but you get the idea.

7307.jpg

Other dope things to do while enjoying really good beer and food include, hangin out with friends and breaking into a golf course at 2 am for a couple of rounds and then chilling and talking in the sand traps. That shit was so fun I might break into there tonight with just a female and try to make fuck in one of the bunkers......

Words taken into consideration.

After some shit that happened today I'm gunna make another serious effort at cutting all contact with the ex

New girl is currently laying in my bed, yellin at me to get off the computer...yodel acha boy