driving with a suspended liscense

FUCKMUNI

Im driving around on suspended Ls right now. When ever i get pulled over i tell the cops that its my CDL that is suspended. Luckily my license or lackthereof is from another state so they dont know what the hell is going on. My boy road around on suspended for like 3 years and got pulled over maybe 30 times and everytime he just acted shocked. They always just told him to drive straight home and get it taken care of.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Im driving around on suspended Ls right now. When ever i get pulled over i tell the cops that its my CDL that is suspended. Luckily my license or lackthereof is from another state so they dont know what the hell is going on. My boy road around on suspended for like 3 years and got pulled over maybe 30 times and everytime he just acted shocked. They always just told him to drive straight home and get it taken care of.

i think it depends on what state you are in. cause i had a suspended license and got pulled over in arizona and they had no clue. but in maryland they pulled up my info and could see any record i had in any state and i had to pay for some old shit from another state.

by white thing. i meant being white..because a few of you seemed to make it clear by being white ..meant you had it better in cop circumstances

I was wondering how it would be possible for you do do the white thing since you aren't actually white...

And being white does usually give you an upper hand in situations like that, unless you have a shit ton of arrests or problems already, then it really doesn't matter, because they will assume you are doing something wrong anyway.

I was with Lens when we got pulled over at 3 in the morning on Halloween and we were all drunk and the cop didn't even make him get out of the car.

Just asked where we were going, flashlighted his eyes real quick and sent us on our merry way.

I was wondering how it would be possible for you do do the white thing since you aren't actually white...

And being white does usually give you an upper hand in situations like that, unless you have a shit ton of arrests or problems already, then it really doesn't matter, because they will assume you are doing something wrong anyway.

I was with Lens when we got pulled over at 3 in the morning on Halloween and we were all drunk and the cop didn't even make him get out of the car.

Just asked where we were going, flashlighted his eyes real quick and sent us on our merry way.[/equote]

it was a joke. i get your point, i got hers too.

i've been let go too ..but i dont think it was because i'm a cute brown girl

plus i think i have a right if im a little disgusted by everyone bragging about being white.

"ohhh i get let go all the time cause im white, even better if im a cute white girl"

• 1 month later...

fuck the DMV...i geuss i have two suspensions on my record so if i apply for a restricted, the second suspension overrides everything....fuck it, im mobbing a cheap ass bucket so if i get pulled over im strippin the beat out of that bitch and letting the impound take it...

I know that the first few times it's just fines/having it suspended longer/eventually taken away for good, but they start gettin serious

Last year when I was getting arraigned in court the dude ahead of me was there for his 9th charge of driving with a suspended...they offered him a 30 day bid or 90 day house arrest.

It's really not that big a deal, just try not to do stupid shit and get pulled over. When my brother got out of the Air Force 3 years ago he decided to just stop paying for his car, so he's riding aroud with South Carolina plates, no insurance, no registration, and it's technically a stolen car. Awesome.

Now I know MOST insurance companies require you to have a vaild drivers licence to hold a policy for a car. If your shits under suspention, its not vaild right? thus making your policy invalid correct? Now in my area no insurance is a 5000 dollar fine, hands down no questions asked can't plea out of it, I'm pretty sure no licence is a big fine too. So with that being said, they will take your car and leave you sitting. NOOOOOWW heres the crazy shit, you have to go to court for the no insurance charge and they want that fucking money in 15 days right, so you have to ask for an extension and i've nevvvvver ever heard or seen of one linger the 30 days, coughing up 5 g's in a month would hurt!