driving with a suspended liscense

FUCKMUNI

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Uh you won't go to jail unless you got warrants. And if I know you like I think I do, you got warrants...

I got caught driving on a suspended and the cop had me call a friend to come and pick my car up. And he let me go...

So uh, it all depends on who you get and shit.

I did that for a couple months when I was 18, no license, insurance, and on a DUI charge. Technically driving a stolo too. Damn now that I look back on it thats shit wasn't too smart. I used to beat the hell out of that thing too and my friends started tagging stupid shit on it like cops pull me over. Anyways shit got impounded when I ditched it by my neighborhood and it sat there for awhile.

[chappelle's white guy impression] I.. Didn't know I couldnt do that.. [/chappelle's white guy impression]

seriously, it really does go down like that.

The cop 9 times out of 10 will look at me and go

"Well, you know now. You got far to dive?"

"No sir"

"Alright, well get where you're going and don't let me see you out and about again tonight? Got it? Now get outta here!"

I have a three month suspension starting in three days.

Its a real fucken fuck off

any aussies happen to know what you can do you get on a 'probation period' or anything

You have to apply for an extraordinary licence.

Unless you really need your car for work, or other certain circumstances, the judge can still turn your application down, and youare down $$$$ (I think it costs like $350 to apply).

Recently I drove with a suspended license for 6 months. I didnt even know. I found out one night when I got pulled over doing 55 in a 35. I also found out that night that I had 2 warrants. Oh yeah, I didnt have my insurance either.

I got off with nothing more than a speeding ticket.

I love being a cute white female!

Dailycrunch, I am guessing if you can plead that as your case then you should have a good chance.

I also think they take into consideration how you lost your licence in the 1st place, as as you only have 3 months, I am assuming you have run out of points. If you got done for DUI, then it would be much harder, so you must consider all this when applying.

However I know of one person with 'Es' and they have been banned for driving for life (multiple DUIs) but they need a licence to work (glazier) so they have gotten their E plates.

Good luck to you, I juist hope they give the plates to you.

When I get pulled over cops are confused. Check the ID and it'll say im born here but I got a spanish last name so its background checks all around and wasting about 25 min of my time. Then its just like wait you're a flip well fuck it move on and if its possible do you think you can get me some Lumpias.

Dailycrunch, I am guessing if you can plead that as your case then you should have a good chance.

I also think they take into consideration how you lost your licence in the 1st place, as as you only have 3 months, I am assuming you have run out of points. If you got done for DUI, then it would be much harder, so you must consider all this when applying.

However I know of one person with 'Es' and they have been banned for driving for life (multiple DUIs) but they need a licence to work (glazier) so they have gotten their E plates.

Good luck to you, I juist hope they give the plates to you.

Thanks for that... I've never heard of banning for life but multiple dui is pretty fucking sloppy.

And yeah I just lost all my points through various non dangerous things

My gut feeling is that once you mention 'work' as an excuse for getting some kind of probation licence and back it up with am employer letter the bureaucracy will automatically accept that

He got banned for life as he had been caught like 5 times, each time while driving under suspension. So I am pretty sure it goes to like 5 years for your second offence, then add another 10 years for each subsequent. As a 40 year old, by the time he can legitimately drive again, he will be 80 something (or more than likely dead due to liver failure)

Another friend of mine worked for a 'prominent' car dealership, we went out and got really drunk, and then he left me with other friends while he drove home. He then got into a high speed chase and ended up getting caught.

As he was a salesman, he required a licence for insurance purposes when he took customers on test drives, and as his boss was a 'influential' person in society, he got off with 3 months loss of licence but gave him his E's anyway, all because of who his employer was.

If you have a letter then you should do alright.