Hip Hop is dead

soupBDC

and gone.

RTEmagicC_FSF7.jpg.jpg

RTEmagicC_FSF4.jpg.jpg

RTEmagicC_FSF9.jpg.jpg

RTEmagicC_FSF10_01.jpg.jpg

Every rapper from the 90's has been replaced by overweight ugly ass bitches and fags wearing overpriced ugly ass shit so that somebody somewhere will put them on their myspace top 8. Somebody announce the time of decease, toetag hip hop and take the wind out of these dumbfuck's paisley scarf-sails.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My housemate purchased a pair of air max 90's. She is a total idiot. I remember the good old days when you saw somebody rocking 90's and you knew they were either a writer or a junky. I told her i hate her and that hip hop is dead and that i hate her.

I don't even want to wear shoes anymore.

I guess it's not that hip hop is dead. It's jsut that the whole fucking world is tryign to cash in on hip hop right now. Basically what everybody needs to do is just pretend to like something really fucking ghey. Like Prince or something like that. The followers will eventually follow and then they can move on to whatever else i don't care.

So who's going to start the "Prince is SO hot right now" thread.

My housemate purchased a pair of air max 90's. She is a total idiot. I remember the good old days when you saw somebody rocking 90's and you knew they were either a writer or a junky. I told her i hate her and that hip hop is dead and that i hate her.

I guess it's not that hip hop is dead. It's jsut that the whole fucking world is tryign to cash in on hip hop right now. Basically what everybody needs to do is just pretend to like something really fucking ghey. Like Prince or something like that. The followers will eventually follow and then they can move on to whatever else i don't care.

Dunks are a pretty common staple for writers it seems. The very few writers I haven't managed to avoid always seem to wear dunks...

Also in the "Hardest working man in show business" thread. I was going to quote my dude Chris R with...

"Remember when you were younger and you used to argue who was better, Michael Jackson or Prince? Prince won."

c'mon now. rappers in the 90's wore expensive shit

anyway krs-one and the temple of hiphop already announced myspace is the 11th element of hiphop. so therefore it's okay

That nigga is crazy. Seriously.

Yo tell you the truth not gonna lie Prince is the shit...I wouldnt fuck with him he's got posse...

Would you fuck with this? No way man...

prince_live.jpg

look at the dude on the right he is just waiting for somebody to fuck up. You can tell he is dangerous too just by looking at his headband. That niggas the black bruce lee!