i often get crushes on other men

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't say I could get a hetero/gay crush but I do joke about gay shit a lot. I think it's a cali thing.

How about having gay guys hit on you? My girl has a lot of gay friends and they try hitting on me to make me feel uncomfortable except my manliness prevents me from getting all twitchy in front of a gay guy so I reverse it and tell them I'm going to rape them and leave them in the dumpster. Problem solved.

I couldn't say I could get a hetero/gay crush but I do joke about gay shit a lot. I think it's a cali thing.

How about having gay guys hit on you? My girl has a lot of gay friends and they try hitting on me to make me feel uncomfortable except my manliness prevents me from getting all twitchy in front of a gay guy so I reverse it and tell them I'm going to rape them and leave them in the dumpster. Problem solved.

HA.

I'm agreeing with 100% of this post because I've been there for all of it...

Except for Carliesa had mad homo strength and I think he almost raped you.

Hahaha!

Retard strength!!

I don't know whether I should unleash the story of Mick the retarded waterboy with the apparently huge cock in this thread or not?

But yeah, just imagine, the ugliest mofo around, semi retarded, with a huge cock, that everyone on the footy team talks about like it is a great thing.

As you could see I quit playing before I had to bear witness to it.

• 1 month later...

well, seeing how you stalk all of my posts almost as hard as seeking and the other moderators... i would say you have one on me...

fruitcake.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Not only that but I think the reverse is true in your case Highsci..you might have a crush on the ol' Sneaks...I mean I am pretty damn handsome, I work out, I'm a war hero....thats pretty hard to resist.