Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
tue skinny

the anger post.let it all out here

yep you herd rite folks, dawgs. g'ees, punks, hard rockers, hip hoppers,

let your anger out here. just type away. this is made so you dont take your anger out on posts that have meanings to them. so here is a post made just for you anger bangers.

TAKE A DEEP BREATHE THEN LET THE ANGER ALL OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

+==-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

IM SKINNY TUE SKINNY TO YOU

my home gurl od'ed in my arms last nyte on sum laced e. i swear imma go kill sum1 fucc fucc fucc fucc fucc. an they tried to aresst me cuzz i was the only 1 there sayin i supplied it. i swear no1 fucc with me.

Fuck, that sucks. But, you can't say that you didn't know that could happen.

And oh yeah, fuck everyone else. Pretend this thumbs up is a middle finger assholes!

poopshoe hed crap fuckdoody shit poo.

fuck fuck fuck fuck you tooo. no more bullshitihfijxdkljknvierlsjklij. fuck this shito on shoeos fuck mouses fuck computers and underwear. fuckFUCKFJDFFFUCK

-----------------------------------

IM SKINNY TUE FFUCKING SKINNY AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

fuckfuckfuckfuckmyhatishurtingmyfuckingheadfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckmustpaintmorefuckfuckfuckfuckholyfuckingshitimfuckinghungryfuckfuckfuckfuuuuuuuccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...

i dont feel any better.

AAAAAWWWWWW!!!! FUUUUUCCCKKK!!! I'm mad pissed, I get so fuckin mad when people take my shit, like my socks cause they are too lazy to do laundry. They will end up in sock hell along with Dirty devil underwear. What kind of stuff does your sister steal from you Makros?

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

AAAAAWWWWWW!!!! FUUUUUCCCKKK!!! I'm mad pissed, I get so fuckin mad when people take my shit, like my socks cause they are too lazy to do laundry. They will end up in sock hell along with Dirty devil underwear. What kind of stuff does your sister steal from you Makros?

umm...she was stealing my socks. no lie. what the hell. hahahaha. little odd.

(*#Y%Y*@@(_8hfhb-89%&S!@!!!#%@!!!! ..trust....warm...phone...skies...kisses...birds...heavy...tears...struggle...trees...ocean....fire...heart...clinch..*(@$(G#TV*))8926*(%@#!@#^4!! :(

i have no freinds fuck that. Ups took forever to send out my package, fuck them.girls are to hard to talk to, fuck them. guys are assholes, fuck them. The kids at my school are closed minded individials fuck them. Fuck my school. And fuck you.

Guest Rhubarb

i failed out of college and now have to go home to work to move back up here to live with my girl. ho hum.

i hate people in general, i dont really have many friends just a shit load of aquaintaces...if everyone was as dependable as myself then id be a lot happier but their not so therefore as a rule of thumb fuck people...imamoodybastardoner

this should be sticky!!!!!!

it should so people (angry people) can let there anger out on this post instead of senseless post such as the ones i start like this one. well it doesnt matter if its sticky or not as long as its up so people can let out there anger

fuck YOU TUE SKINNY YOU GAY POOP BUM CHUMP

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this