What's your favorite gum?

bionic commando..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: What's your favorite gun?

Diemaco C7 / C8

c7.jpg

Standard C7.

c7ft.jpg

C7FT.

Caliber: 5.56x45 mm NATO (.223Rem)

Action: Gas operated, rotating bolt

Overall length: 1020 mm

Barrel length: 510 mm

Weigth: empty, 3.3 kg; loaded, 3.9 kg

Magazine capacity: 30 rds

The C7 rifle is a slightly modified copy of the Colt M16A2 assault rifle, licence-built by Diemaco company of Canada.

The C7 rifle, along with C7A1 flat-top, scoped rifle and C8 carbine, is adopted by Canadian Forces, and is in service since 1984. It is also adopted by Danish and Netherlands armed forces.

Like the M16A2, the C7 is a direct gas operated weapon, but it has full-auto and single-shot modes instead of the original three-round burst and single-shot modes of the M16A2. Other differences are simplified two-position aperture rear sight with only two settings. Barrel is crome-lined and rifled for SS109 (5.56mm NATO) ammunition. The C7 and C8 are issued with black polymer 30 rounds box magazines but also can accept any M16-compatible magaines.

The C7A1 (Diemaco's proprietary name C7FT, or Flat-top) is a C7 rifle that has carrying handle with iron sights removed, and the picatinny-weaver mount installed on the top of the receiver. C7A1 is issued to the Canadian troops with X3.4 Elcan optical sight.

The C8 carbine is the equivalent of the US M4 carbine - shorter barreled version of C7 with telescopic buttstock. C8 is adopted by Canadian Gendarmerie. Flat-top version of the C8 is available for foreign customers, as well as some other modifications, such as heavy barreled versions, Light Support Weapon wersions etc.

Both C7 and C8 can be equipped with Diemaco-made version of the M203 40mm underbarrel grenade launcher.

-----

is that the one WeaponXXX?

That's gotta be it. I've never held one, but I know some who've served who've played with it since basic training. Thanks for the information. Still can't find a good picture, though.

• 2 weeks later...

choices choices choices

taurus 24/7 nib, used sig p226 .357sig, fn fnp, used hk usp .40, beretta px4, or springfield xd

whats goodie?

sigs are awesome im picking up a p229 in .40 next week. usp's are fucking sweet too.. i would go between those 2.

220CarryBlkRailedDAKleft.jpg

A buddy of mine just got a P220 in .45ACP and it shoots very well. im really debating on picking one up for a carry gun.

And Defy, please god dont get it in .40, if your going to go big go .45. the ballistics and performance are much better in my opinion. Ive owned both and the 45 have always performed alot better.

no .45 in the p229.. (9mm, .357, and .40)

the reason i want the p229 is that the slide is made from a solid block of steel.. the gun has an awesome balance.. and amazing top weight so that firing in rapid succession is alot easier with out losing control of the gun. i have a friend who is a seal.. and he swears by the p229. i was looking at a 226 equinox today.. but its a little big for a "carry with me" gun. ill check out the 220, but that 229 seems to have my name all over it.

believe im getting that hogue grip with it.