Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Oliver Clothesoff

FOR THE LITTLE WAYNE FANS...

No thanks.

Lil Wayne is a lost brother subjecting himself to the evils of the white man.

Brother Lil Wayne needs to take a few E pills and ghost ride his ass out of that flooded city and make his pilgrimmage to the Yay.

Me and my homie took a trip thru new jersey a minute ago to paint trains and shit... anyways long story short we almost got the living shit beat out of us by there 2 bouncer size black dudes... and the one that hopped out the passenger seat looked exactly like Lil Wayne... and all I could think of the whole time was "I be stuntin like my da dee" and I was fighting my self not laugh... lol

Juvie and BG are much better than Wayne...In my opinion Wayne's best song is on Get It How U Live, it's called Block Burner I think he's 14 or 15 years old, that shit is fire.

One of my favorite Mannie Fresh beats.

man birdman is is like weezys dad...none of yall that got dads kiss em? he loves him man....wayne snaps....he might be a swerve but he snaps

talking about rap artists is like running in special olympics:

everyone should be thrown in a pool of corrosive acid

the money money yo money got my mind the money money is the money in my mind money money like my dad he got money and making money we areeeeeeee

does the scum raps anything but money?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now