Marlboro-Vs-Newport

Gump47

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep, I'm white.

but, still, a minty ciggarette? you fucking nancy. I don't even smoke, and even I know a minty ciggarette is gayer than a field full of dudes jerking each other off.

You don't smoke which is why you think for some reason menthols are "gay." You have no knowledge and have position to speak on such things. Go to East Oakland to the projects and the majority of the hood niggas will be smoking Newports. Then I dare you to repeat to them what you just said above. You will get beat to the rhythm of a metronome.

Actually, I was a smoker (who didn't smoke menthol ciggarettes) who quit smoking. So yes, I do indeed have a position to speak on such things, you menthol smoking faggot.

Go out of Oakland, and act the way you do, and try to have one person take you seriously.

Now you smoked. Make up your mind. When you see menthol ciggarrette advertisments you see men and women in them just like any Marlboro red. Nothing about a menthol suggests it is targeted towards only women. Are mint candies and breath freshners for women only too? Get out of the suburbs and venture out into the real world for a bit.

Praise be Hellah.

if you're trying to freshen your breath, you don't smoke a cig. by having a ciggarette you are pretty much ruining your breath for life, unless you manage to quit like myself and a few other board members have.

if you don't want to look like a faggot/pussy, don't smoke a menthol cig. 99% of people who smoke started smoking because they either wanted to look tough, or cool. you don't look very cool smoking a menthol, and you most definately don't look tough by smoking a minty fucking ciggarette. the only way I can empathize with smoking a menthol cigg is if you have a mean case of strep throat and absolutely need a smoke.

it's like I said on page one, you know who I see smoking menthol cigs? women. are you a woman?

You obviously live in Wisconsin or Montana or some place similar if all you've seen were women smoking menthols. You never set foot in an inner-city, or at least not long enough to experience culture there. Menthol cigs are not for freshening the breath. It's just a taste. Just as there are Swisher Sweets and Black & Milds that come in flavors, like mint, cherry, cinnamon, etc. Chewing tobacco also comes in mint and other flavors. Yet I almost never see women dipping tobacco, because dipping is considered very unfeminine, yet is seen as entirely masculine. So again you have a shallow argument by saying flavored mint ciggarrettes are gay when the majority of people I see smoking the Swishers, Black&Milds, Newports, and dipping the mint skoal are men.