Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
soupBDC

lastnightsparty

IMG_9738.JPG

sorry but this is the only girl that is remotely attractive the rest look like guys in the strokes or jack white...

Im gone have to agree with someone. The bitch with teh arm thing is decent. She looks worn out though.

for some reason that site takes the most unflattering pictures. probably because those parties are always packed to capacity and the party-goers are wilting from too much alcohol and lack of oxygen. i wonder what the theme for this one was, pajama party?

art school kids, graffic designers, people in bands, weirdoes, myspace tranny celebs, vegans, art scene hipsters, arsty poser bitches, skinny white dudes with facial hair, american apparel groupies... fuck who am i forgetting..

art school kids, graffic designers, people in bands, weirdoes, myspace tranny celebs, vegans, art scene hipsters, arsty poser bitches, skinny white dudes with facial hair, american apparel groupies... fuck who am i forgetting..

Most of them are models.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
"forgive me".....:bawling:

Fuk you art fag!!!!!!!

ive been to a ton of parties and i have to tell you...if the party is really fun youre too busy doing things like shots of whiskey, coke, girls, misfits sing alongs, etc. to worry about breaking out your $1500 camera and popping off some silly shots of half naked scene girls.

from what i can tell here last nights party was fucking gay. im glad i was in bed by 9.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now