Play Bridge with The Golden Girls!

CALIgula

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The Bridge..Golden Gate

i heard the director on the radio the other day and he was talkin to a guy who jumped and survived.... there is too good a chance you will jump and live.... fuck that shit...

there is actually little chance you will survive a plunge from the golden gate.. its a safe bet it you want to die. I personally feel people should be allowed to die if thats what they want. Why are we even going to try to stop them.

there is actually little chance you will survive a plunge from the golden gate.. its a safe bet it you want to die. I personally feel people should be allowed to die if thats what they want. Why are we even going to try to stop them.

yeah, but even if you do end up dead its not gonna be instant.. its gonna slow and painful... not my thing at all....

The guy who survived was interviewed on 20/20...he had 2 shattered vertebrae. People do survive jumping of the golden gate (my parents know a guy that survived it), but a huge majority die. The report said that you hit the water 4 seconds after you jump, going 75 miles per hour. And with water's surface tension, its like landing on concrete. Ever done a belly flop?....its like that times 100.

yeah, but even if you do end up dead its not gonna be instant.. its gonna slow and painful... not my thing at all....

actually there is a good chance you will break your neck and spine when landing.. your body will be completely numb to any pain.. and with how cold the water is you won't feel much pain.. oh and you get a nice view on the way down..

"The report said that you hit the water 4 seconds after you jump, going 75 miles per hour. "

wow I always thought the golden gate was taller then it is.. the bridge is only 246 ft above sea level.. the towers are 746 ft.. people need to start jumping from the towers..

theres a better chance that if i shoot myself in the head i will die in less time than it would take me to hit the water....

Yeah true, but shit man just think of the view before you hit the water.. and blowing your brains out is so 1990's. now its all about parking your car on the commuter tracks during rush hour, making everyone either late getting home or late getting to work.,,

A lot of you seem to be talking about eating a lot of xanax to kill yourselves. I don't recommend it as a friend of mine took 50 in an attempt to do himself in; it didn't work.

I would want to blow myself apart. Not in a crowd or anything, but I figure a dynomite vest would be a pretty cool way to go and it would be certain to kill me.

Bonus: I wouldn't crap myself when I died.

-fuse.

A lot of you seem to be talking about eating a lot of xanax to kill yourselves. I don't recommend it as a friend of mine took 50 in an attempt to do himself in; it didn't work.

I would want to blow myself apart. Not in a crowd or anything, but I figure a dynomite vest would be a pretty cool way to go and it would be certain to kill me.

Bonus: I wouldn't crap myself when I died.

-fuse.

speaking of xanax, I ate a whole bunch of xanay bars one night along with a whole bunch of mushrooms.. not a good idea.. just thought I would let everyone know..

If I was going to kill myself I would soak a trenchcoat in gas, get a bungee cord, 50 feet of panio wire and some super glue. Then I would get on top of a sky scrapper and attach the bungee cord to myself and the roof and attach the panio wire to my neck and the roof. Then super glue my hands to my head light the trench coat on fire and jump.. The panio wire would rip through my neck leaving me as a firey body holding its head in its hands bouncing up and down in front of peoples offices..