RICH WRITERS

MOE-LESTER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
he did the right thing: use any excess money you have to further society not further your family. that's the problem with rich people: most keep it to themselves. that's why people hate 'em, too.

for sure. i have yet to meet a rich person that wasnt self centered.

what the fuck does wealthyness have to do with graff? its some crazy number like 80% of all graffiti writers are white males from the upper to middle class house holds...

i know some dudes who you probably idolize who wear cowboys hats and abercrombie jeans....but you would never know it. The whole 'hoodie baggy pants and tribal hats' is a cliche' - and a fad. Thoes are the ones who walk around going "Yo i bomb mad shit yo' and give the whole subculture a bad name.

Plus, why did you start graffiti in the first place? because you like to draw, like the thrill and excitment, and seriously, because everyone wants to go hang out with there buddies and paint up some cool shit... not battle about money and lifestyles of people you envy.

instead of whining about people who are better off than you, go get a fucking job and goto school so you can give your kids the same opportunity one day.

i hate when people rag on people because of there success.. jelousy is a terrible thing.

• 2 weeks later...

i think my dad has a couple of million in assets and maybe 1-2 in the bank

i think thats the base level of 'rich'

i work for my money though, its certainly more satisfying to have a pay slip come in and have your name on it than taking constantly from your parents.

though if they give me money, im cool with it.

there a PLENTY of FAMOUS writers that come from well-to-do families. You can't hate on how much someone's parents make. That also doesn't mean their parents just hand them all kinds of money. I know a pretty famous writer that comes from a rich family, but he still racks all of his paint. Why? cuz he's poor as fuck.

seems like a simple arguement.

people who come from wealth aren't going to have any issues with others from wealthy backgrounds.

those from the poorer "classes" would have an issue, because obviously life seems a whole lot better with the money that they don't have, and also graffiti is a way of life that comes from the lower middle class.

i think somewhere in here "keepin' it real" comes in, sort of like how people hated vanilla ice for rapping about ghetto shit when he grew up with a silver spoon. and vanilla did suck.

personally, I have seen the whole spectrum of shitty wealthy people, shitty poor people etc..

I think the one issue that couldn't be argued is that of the resources i.e. paint, lawyers, travel, free time etc.. because obviously being wealthy free's up time since you probably don't have to work, if you get caught you can be lawyered up to the hilt, you can catch a flight out to wherever whenever,

but either way, this whole thing is pointless deliberation.

you know what really "grinds my gears" its rich kids who write. they dont have to go to school, dont have to have a job, dont have to worry about getting caught, cuz they have mommy and daddy to pay for everything. They just go from city to city and get apartments/houses they dont pay for and have thier parents credit card to feed thier coke habbit.

fuck blue bloods

I mean fuck, id kill every city every night if i didnt have any obligations i.e school, work, etc and i knew my parents could bail me out and hire me an expensive lawyer

and fuck people who go to art school too, it has nothing to do with talent, it has everything to do with if you can pay the tuition, oh i mean if your parents can pay the tuition.

meh, my 2cents, im just venting cuz im a broke mother fucker who works for a living and hasnt had shit fed to me with a silver spoon

you're fucking retarded. what grinds me is poor people who think they're the only ones who should write graff.

"they dont have to go to school" haha... how stupid is that thought, and how naive is that?

"dont have to worry about getting caught" - um.. yea cause police dont arrest rich kids tagging in major cities, another stupid remark.

"cause they have mommy and daddy pay for everything" - or maybe they have successful jobs?

this has got to be the stupidst post i've seen "fuck people who go to art school", you know many many many great writers have gone to art school? pretty much every good writer i know has gone to art school

rich kids dont have it as easy as you think, grow up

everyone considered me a "rich kid" when i was a teenager,, i still got arrested in 2 Major Cities for writing. And they slammed me harder for being a rich kid and "Destroying their cities"

yeah man i totally agree but art school has nothing do do with them alot of artists go to graff school with money they have saved from working i was on a scholarship to a private school and left in 6 weeks cos it was that bad and there was a few cunts there who recond they could write so every time we saw them they got jumped for the teckies and cans and stuff fuck em they always get let of easily and have someone to support and back them up with.My eldest brother is middle class now and its cos he got a good job from the qualifications he got from art school he payed for most of it and got some help from some people and mum and dad were not rich either but wer not poor.

you're fucking retarded. what grinds me is poor people who think they're the only ones who should write graff.

"they dont have to go to school" haha... how stupid is that thought, and how naive is that?

"dont have to worry about getting caught" - um.. yea cause police dont arrest rich kids tagging in major cities, another stupid remark.

"cause they have mommy and daddy pay for everything" - or maybe they have successful jobs?

this has got to be the stupidst post i've seen "fuck people who go to art school", you know many many many great writers have gone to art school? pretty much every good writer i know has gone to art school

rich kids dont have it as easy as you think, grow up

everyone considered me a "rich kid" when i was a teenager,, i still got arrested in 2 Major Cities for writing. And they slammed me harder for being a rich kid and "Destroying their cities"

^Then he drove off in his ferrari

See thats the thing i love about graff, see when you put up a nice peice you get judged on the peice not your color, class any of that shit. Thats all they can see so thats all they judge.

maybe you should have been more specific so it seemed like color of race other than the color of the piece.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived