RICH WRITERS

MOE-LESTER

everyone quit your bitching. dont yell at rich people because they/their parents worked their asses off to get there. you know what, ill admit it, i definately hate rich snobs. but some rich people are snobs. and i didnt know you had to be a specific financial status to be able to do graffiti.

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didnt know you had to be a specific financial status to be able to do graffiti.

i agree, but there is a greater input and legitimacy when your dealing with the poor community graffiti writers. rich people dont tend to have much style (except clothes)

you are a complete fucking lame...your a joke homie for real...why would you say that you racist fuck...i wish i could meet you and beat your punk ass up...i know mexicans that are probably about ten times better than you...and dont say some lame shit like "how could you know how good i am"...your a lame fucking toy..for one your toy because you said "that he sounds like a mexican"...how the fuck do you know what he sounds like lame?...and markers dont make the writer homie...theres cats that could do a better tag than you with a markalot than you could with your fucking otr....so shut up homie and get off your computer..you ignorant fuck

haha stupid mexican :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

its hard to balance drug dealin with graffiti so i go on sprees! its hustle hustle till im comfy then i can go bombin

but then when you slack off the slang trade even for a week your custies will find new niggahs to supply them so to be honest FUCK GRAFFITI if you a true street hustle tryin to stack up graffiti will take you no where so to be honest most writers are rich alot of niggahs i know get a "little" help from outside sources but its hard to balance money stackin with bombin ya feel me!

to the few niggahs i know that actually do both i give thgem are savas!

this topic is more about resentment towards people with bread then anything. there is no relation between the two. you can be broke and bummy and still got the same style as a cat with big pockets. and if your too stupid to improve your quality of life so that you don't feel like raging at every pimply faced teenager on the internet that has it better than you then you should stop talking.

• 2 weeks later...

somwhere along the line in a rich family..some cunt has worked hard for the cash...even if generations are just leeching off it...if you are a pov cunt its noones fault but your own..everyone starts in different positions some have it easy some have it fucked up but dont hate on rich cunts they cant help being rich anymore than you can help being a poor dumb motherfucker who gets caught catching their first tag then gets sent to jail and butfucked for 6 months by a blackdude with a 20 inch dick that looks more like some novelty metwurst

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

played out subject you rich so what but do you bomb? rack? they do get locked up like everyone else look at renks or ja plenty of posh kids get locked up and turn into nutters. graffiti is about the work i thought. ha ha jealous hood rats sorry about being middle class!!! deal with your social standing i do hate wannabe gangster kids from rich homes too. i do hate gangsters too. greed is all this topic is about.

• 2 weeks later...

look at where graffiti came from. it came from kids in the streets, not bored rich kids. like pablo said, this thread isnt about some middle class/upper class writers or people who have bettered theirselves at some point; its about the, "im rich as fuck, drugs arnt a good rush anymore, i think imma start doin graffiti cause that looks hard!" types. its about the mentality behind it, and if that doesnt piss you off at some level, then your probably not in it for the right reasons either. also, rich kids can be hard, its not the class you come from that shapes a person, its the people you surround yourself with.

• 2 weeks later...

^^Who the fuck cares? People make it seem like JA is a toy for not trying pieces. Lets see these people who criticize him for not piecing try and do thousands of fills in NY, as well as subways, highways, trucks, etc. People act like this dude isn't one of the most prolific writers ever.