RICH WRITERS

MOE-LESTER

writers that are rich may experience graffiti differently, and be even more drawn to it because graffiti will make them do things they would never do otherwise. if u've been hustling on the street all ur life, then graffiti won't offer u much more than u've already exerienced, however if you've grown up in a nice neighborhood, and have never had to work hard to get anything...graffiti will be a thrill, something out of the ordinary.

and yes rich kids do have it easier, but does it make them less of a writer? no! nothing's stoping you from getting rich, you just gotta trade the passion you have for graffiti, for passion for making money!

im not rich or even well off, but do plan to become one day!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont give a fuck if youre rich or poor, if youre doing what you do properly then i show respect.

if youre broke, its only natural to hate or envy the rich, its part of our nature, you should resist that though, its not a good look. if youre feeling inadequate bc youre broke, then do something about it, and remember to think long range.

yo what is it with this forum, its like a therapy session in some of these threads haha!

what does art school have to do with graff? i go to an art school but that has nothing to do with graff. granted there may be a few fags out there that go to art school and then pick up graff and think they can because they go to art school. i started writing long before i was out of high school and after high school i decided business and shit jus wasnt for me, so i go to an art school where i can do better shit for me..is that so wrong.

what does art school have to do with graff? i go to an art school but that has nothing to do with graff. granted there may be a few fags out there that go to art school and then pick up graff and think they can because they go to art school. i started writing long before i was out of high school and after high school i decided business and shit jus wasnt for me, so i go to an art school where i can do better shit for me..is that so wrong.

Yes.. yes it is.

First of all I don't know why I'm in the third rail..but that said I guarentee that 99% of the kids in here saying "FUCK RICH KIDS" are the toyest of all toys out there, just trying to be 'hip-hop' by saying that shit. I know good writers who make a lot of money and good writers who don't. There's no formula for whether or not a person is respectable, kids.

If graffiti was started by the poor, shouldnt it be an honor to have the dumb rich kids who are looking for any way to rebel and be more "urban" try to do graffiti only to miserably fail and go back to getting drunk and chasing pussy?

Maybe they will try coke and get hooked and be your cash cow?

Maybe they will turn into one of the best writers ever and without your even knowing it you start jocking their shit.

Foot in your mouth.

It doesnt matter how well off you or your parents are. It takes hard work and dedication to get anywhere in this game. Prove yourself.

• 3 weeks later...
rich writers are only good if your friends with them..... and then they are only good if they give you shit....period

no, they're good if they were born with artistic skills.

but first, let me break down your sentence:

"rich writers are only good if your friends with them..... and then they are only good if they give you shit....period"

first, you state "rich writers are only good if your friends with them..." therein you have layed down the only way they are good. but you go on to say "they are only good if they give you shit" this contradicts the first section of your statement.:rolleyes:

If graffiti was started by the poor, shouldnt it be an honor to have the dumb rich kids who are looking for any way to rebel and be more "urban" try to do graffiti only to miserably fail and go back to getting drunk and chasing pussy?

Maybe they will try coke and get hooked and be your cash cow?

Maybe they will turn into one of the best writers ever and without your even knowing it you start jocking their shit.

Foot in your mouth.

It doesnt matter how well off you or your parents are. It takes hard work and dedication to get anywhere in this game. Prove yourself.

yes