RICH WRITERS

MOE-LESTER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you really have a passion for painting, then you won't be so spiteful towards every writer who may appear to be better off than you, and focus on the art man. The fakers will be filtered out naturally, there's no need to stress one's self out about it. Rise above yo!

Those "rich kids" are risking everything just like you are.

Take your broke ass home and stop bitching, haters.

agreed...doest matter the background but the commitment, ive been living in Norway for a year studying/working since school is free :)...but it's probably one of the whitest richest countries in the world yet they have some sick ass graff

If graffiti was started by the poor, shouldnt it be an honor to have the dumb rich kids who are looking for any way to rebel and be more "urban" try to do graffiti only to miserably fail and go back to getting drunk and chasing pussy?

Maybe they will try coke and get hooked and be your cash cow?

Maybe they will turn into one of the best writers ever and without your even knowing it you start jocking their shit.

Foot in your mouth.

It doesnt matter how well off you or your parents are. It takes hard work and dedication to get anywhere in this game. Prove yourself.

i dont care if this has been bumped before

bump again

people need to hear this

heres my deal- community college with a decent art program til' i can transfer somewhere better. you may not learn direct shit about graffiti, but you'll sure as hell get better at how your art forms all around. theres technical stuff i didn't understand until i got into college, and theres obviously shit your not going to learn in there. but i promise school helps. i can see great changes in my graff since i started.

you know what really "grinds my gears" its rich kids who write. they dont have to go to school, dont have to have a job, dont have to worry about getting caught, cuz they have mommy and daddy to pay for everything. They just go from city to city and get apartments/houses they dont pay for and have thier parents credit card to feed thier coke habbit.

fuck blue bloods

I mean fuck, id kill every city every night if i didnt have any obligations i.e school, work, etc and i knew my parents could bail me out and hire me an expensive lawyer

and fuck people who go to art school too, it has nothing to do with talent, it has everything to do with if you can pay the tuition, oh i mean if your parents can pay the tuition.

meh, my 2cents, im just venting cuz im a broke mother fucker who works for a living and hasnt had shit fed to me with a silver spoon

i dont think ive met any rich writers yet...

a lot of them dress really ghetto, so they don't look as rich... the $250 boots don't give it away at all..

you need to really know them before you'll find out that their rich as shit. a lot of them see graffiti as a fashion statement, and come and go as fast as we use cans.

First of all I don't know why I'm in the third rail..but that said I guarentee that 99% of the kids in here saying "FUCK RICH KIDS" are the toyest of all toys out there, just trying to be 'hip-hop' by saying that shit. I know good writers who make a lot of money and good writers who don't. There's no formula for whether or not a person is respectable, kids.

I love this soo much!

First of all, you are in third rail because you clicked the link to come in here to read this and thought you could 'school some kids'.

Second off how does someone saying "FUCK RICH KIDS" mean they are just trying to be 'hip-hop'?

I personally don't care what the fuck a persons background is....if they got style and a nice technique i'm gonna give that person the respect they deserve.

Those "rich kids" are risking everything just like you are.

Take your broke ass home and stop bitching, haters.

Yeah but there is something that plays a BIG role in that to. If you're rich you can afford a good lawyer and make bail very easily instead of getting a public defender (which are useless and incompetent fucks!) and sitting in jail until your arraingement.

So i would have to say NO THEY ARE NOT RISKING WHAT I AM!

how bout the rich people buy the poor people paint, i would like that,

most of you don't paint for starters, how much money you have means nothing, I'm from an alright background and fuck I never pay for my paint, wtf... it's not anyones fault because you're too stupid to rack what you need. you say you're poor and you buy paint?:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

and I would never pay for a lawyer over graff? haa you actually think someone can afford to do that each time they get caught? it's a burden for us all idiot.

most of you don't paint for starters, how much money you have means nothing, I'm from an alright background and fuck I never pay for my paint, wtf... it's not anyones fault because you're too stupid to rack what you need. you say you're poor and you buy paint?:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

and I would never pay for a lawyer over graff? haa you actually think someone can afford to do that each time they get caught? it's a burden for us all idiot.

Uhh it isn't no where near a burden for a "rich" writer not someone with an "alright background"....lets put it this way, if i was to get caught i would automatically be processed and go through all kinds of court shit. If a rich writer gets caught they take him downtown call mommy or daddy who comes to pick them up because mommy and daddy's "donation" just paid for the remodeling of city hall.

And if a person is actually rich, they have lawyers for those reasons. I don't believe the title to the thread was, "Writer's with alittle money"

So therefore it isn't a burden for actual rich kids!

• 3 weeks later...
Uhh it isn't no where near a burden for a "rich" writer not someone with an "alright background"....lets put it this way, if i was to get caught i would automatically be processed and go through all kinds of court shit. If a rich writer gets caught they take him downtown call mommy or daddy who comes to pick them up because mommy and daddy's "donation" just paid for the remodeling of city hall.

And if a person is actually rich, they have lawyers for those reasons. I don't believe the title to the thread was, "Writer's with alittle money"

:rolleyes: most writers that you think have money dont, their parents do, and the fact is if they get caught they will sit in jail and prolly get kicked out of there house, fuck kids that don't paint like everyone postin in this thread:lol: :lol: :lol:

you sound like a toy whos never been popped. so shut up