RICH WRITERS

MOE-LESTER

• 1 month later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

here is a little analogy.

2 teenagers both paint, ones from a low income housing project, ones from the burbs. they both paint equally fresh freights and are both equally up. who is more legit?

answer neither. graffiti transcends, race, social status and geographical location.

• 2 weeks later...

man...i know ppl are venting but this just goes to show that true hip hop has been dead for years...

Everyone has their trials and tribulations in life...pessimistic views are only further diminishing what little good karma is left...we just need to be thankful for what we do have and not for what we don't...and rich people need to be humble to earn respect from cats like us who work hard for what little shit we have...granted the cats that are in it for wrong reasons and have no respect can all fuck off rich or poor...

and for the kids doing throw ups at free walls...lead them in the right direction...tell them what they need to do to earn respect...and if they disrespect you punk em, cap em and tax em.

Being rich or poor has nothing to do with graffiti. If you get bagged and ur rich it still fucks you up. Look at Ja's family his dad is fucking broke now because he spent it all on bailing JA out. Racking paint is a meens of getting it. Just because your well off doesnt meen your family has thousands of dollors of money to but you paint. Rich or poor as long as ur a real writer i dont matter.

whats wrong with coming from a family with money? why is it bad to come from a stable background? im not gonna apologize for my parents having good jobs, graff is a choice for me i dont see what it has to do with money

and im white too yet i get more shit by cops than any rich or poor black kid walkin' round here cuz in my area we're the minority...

a writer is a writer a person is a person economics dont mean nothing really, i chill with "rich" kids and homeless guys alike its all the same

Didn't racking occur as a result of socio-economic factors occurring in the USA.? I mean, heads racked back in the day because they couldn't afford it. What other choice did they have - if they wanted to rock ,they needed supplies. So any rich kid who feels the need to rack is just doing it to do it. But in my opinion, which doesn't matter at all, it's stupid to steal shit if you can afford to buy it. Yeah if you get it free, you can go buy more of this that and the other. I mean how many laws d you need to break to feel good about yourself.

Story, my boy got caught trying to scam some cans by replacing price stickers over barcodes. So he gets popped, gets a $300.00 fine and gets banned from that spot. Now the cops have his name and he has a record for like $10.00 in paint.

$300.00 vs. $10.00 = WHAT A FUCKING STUPID THING TO DO.

Do your thing, I'm just saying.

whats wrong with coming from a family with money? why is it bad to come from a stable background? im not gonna apologize for my parents having good jobs, graff is a choice for me i dont see what it has to do with money

and im white too yet i get more shit by cops than any rich or poor black kid walkin' round here cuz in my area we're the minority...

a writer is a writer a person is a person economics dont mean nothing really, i chill with "rich" kids and homeless guys alike its all the same

it doesnt matter who the minority is, a cop will usually be more suspicious of a black kid

this is just stupid, there is nothing to say a rich kid ain't gonna be as real a artist as any other kid. Just cos I'm white doesn't mean I'm not allowed to play Basketball!

I wish I was a rich writer then I wouldn't have to work and could get paint no worries and paint all the time.

i just want to say that i did not start this thread, it was my friend who is a broke ass bum (sorry asshole). im not the only one who uses this screen name.

i myself, the real moe, am comfortably rich. i loooked at shit as a tradeoff, either be a hardcore bomber or hustle and stack. its hard to do both and dont fucking tell me niggas like JA were out bombing NY and hustlin hard body at the same time. the reason rich kids can crush shit so hard is because they have alot of cash they didnt earn which they can blow on doing graffiti. aside from racking paint, graffiti is not free. plane tickets, rent, gas for the bombermobile, fines, beer and drugs to supplement the graffiti, it costs money and time.

most poor kids stop doing graffiti beacuse they have to hustle on a daily basis, and cant afford the luxury of living in a city they arent from, milking mommy and daddy for rent and just bombing everyday. kids who do graffiti everyday DONT GRIND, and dont tell me otherwise. how the fuck you gonna go bombing with enough weight in the trunk to do 5 years in prison?? real hustlers and even those with legitimate middle class jobs cant afford to be out bombing shit every night.

i just want to say that i did not start this thread, it was my friend who is a broke ass bum (sorry asshole). im not the only one who uses this screen name.

i myself, the real moe, am comfortably rich. i loooked at shit as a tradeoff, either be a hardcore bomber or hustle and stack. its hard to do both and dont fucking tell me niggas like JA were out bombing NY and hustlin hard body at the same time. the reason rich kids can crush shit so hard is because they have alot of cash they didnt earn which they can blow on doing graffiti. aside from racking paint, graffiti is not free. plane tickets, rent, gas for the bombermobile, fines, beer and drugs to supplement the graffiti, it costs money and time.

most poor kids stop doing graffiti beacuse they have to hustle on a daily basis, and cant afford the luxury of living in a city they arent from, milking mommy and daddy for rent and just bombing everyday. kids who do graffiti everyday DONT GRIND, and dont tell me otherwise. how the fuck you gonna go bombing with enough weight in the trunk to do 5 years in prison?? real hustlers and even those with legitimate middle class jobs cant afford to be out bombing shit every night.

Seriously, anyone who has to let people know how much money they have really doesn't have cash like that. Clearly you're slanging trees, cuz anything else in the trunk would get you more than 5 yrs. yeah heads can make mad loot on trees, but those that do have it like that sure as shit don't brag about it. Stop fronting and take off that G-Unit t-shirt and turn off that Rick Ross bullshit and stop faking like you're some kind of kingpin moving all this weight from state to state. What is comfortably rich..?? Rich compared to who...? Get a life...move your shit, but seriously, don't be that guy who tries to impress people with what you clearly do not have.

I know that my graffiti went considerably down the deeper in the game i got. now i probably only paint a few times a month, however i live very very comfortable. A lot of my homies / crew mates are the same way. If you are about something then sometimes you just got to roll with the more profitable crime. graffiti isnt going anywhere its something i can do whenever i want. so right now we just out here gettin this money. Fuck a "fuck rich kids" thread, There needs to be an appreciation thread for writers that grew up broke that are now living caked out.

I know that my graffiti went considerably down the deeper in the game i got. now i probably only paint a few times a month, however i live very very comfortable. A lot of my homies / crew mates are the same way. If you are about something then sometimes you just got to roll with the more profitable crime. graffiti isnt going anywhere its something i can do whenever i want. so right now we just out here gettin this money. Fuck a "fuck rich kids" thread, There needs to be an appreciation thread for writers that grew up broke that are now living caked out.

Then you're a drug dealer that paints graffiti, not a graffiti writer who sells drugs. You're fake and this thread is lame as fuck.

Then you're a drug dealer that paints graffiti, not a graffiti writer who sells drugs. You're fake and this thread is lame as fuck.

hahaha, this guy :rolleyes: .. i never said i was a drug dealer first off, and second i have painted more then my share of graffiti and still do..i dont have shit to prove anymore... people that need to know already do, people that dont arent supposed too

• 1 year later...