RICH WRITERS

MOE-LESTER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait is that fool kartoonkilla retarded?

i'm not retarded you're thinking of someone else

and at first i was being an asshole about rich kids.

but then i put what i really thought. then it just went

down hill beacause someone on here thought i was

saying something that i wasn't. he took it the wrong

way which it wasn't meant that way

lol. i aint rich and its never gonna be time to stop writing.

just cause you make a little money doesnt mean your rich. and just cause you make a little more than the next man doent mean your from the burbs or some sucka. im just letting poeple know in here that thats NOT the case and it sounds like your broke ass is jealous.

come around my way and tie me up? LOL! khed you be left bleeding where you stand, with empty pokets and no paint left. period.

Fuck rich kids, they have no business painting graf. The city streets are for the poor, they can tag their suburbs. And if you make 6 figures and write graf, its time to grow up or stick to legals. If I see some CEO or lawyer painting graf I swear I'll tie him to the railroad.

lol. i aint rich and its never gonna be time to stop writing.

just cause you make a little money doesnt mean your rich. and just cause you make a little more than the next man doent mean your from the burbs or some sucka. im just letting poeple know in here that thats NOT the case and it sounds like your broke ass is jealous.

come around my way and tie me up? LOL! khed you be left bleeding where you stand, with empty pokets and no paint left. period.

If you aren't rich, then why are you griping? Anyway, a rich writer is like a white rapper, a joke. So get real kid, you aren't beating anyones ass.

hey kartoon, ponte a trabajar morro. deja de esta chingando vato estupido.

"i got money in the bank, shorty what you drank"

average people turn out better or worse, we work for everything or steal for everything i mean the 2nd richest guy in the world gave away half his money to charity and only left his kids with a million each and the rest when he dies goes to charity so wtf

fuckin warren buffet,... hook me up with like 50gs homie

funny thing about that though is he donated the money to a charity that bill gates runs... kinda ironic