THEYRE TRYING TO DELETE OUR WIKIPEDIA!!!

SUR X3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 years later...
it says the reason it was deleted was because we had 4 years to add references to our claims and have yet to come up with any.

i can only suggest starting a new one that adds references to the claims that are made about the website/magazine etc.

thats pretty much the only way.

DING DING DING!

raven i initiated contact with the admin at wiki who deleted it.

that seems to be proper protocol before requesting undeletion.

we'll see what he says i guess but please check back here in case i need some references from you

highly likely i can just dig out my old copies if need be.

the old page was fine, so it'd be nice to just get it undeleted before writing a new one.

ok for chrissakes that was a pain.

i've added a bunch of references to the website portion but i need to add magazine references.

if anyone out there has the first issue of 12oz, let me know the publisher and pub date. thanks.

i just need someone to get back to me before next week.

i have most of the issues, from way back when, but i don't think i have the first one.

it's unlikely earl can help.

i need raven on this one, very possibly julio but those allen has been the only constant. even sonik is gone. i think earl is relatively new to all this compared to people who actually read the mag in the 90's, i doubt we have many users who did, and if we do they prolly aren't in Ch0.

fuggit, i'll dig through ma crates, no problem.

i have the vapors too but i don't remember the publisher. not even sure one is listed in the mag..

holee fuck that was more than 15 years ago. just sinking in how much time has passed. :D

Archived