Squirt n Gusher Lovers

psm026

the way i look at it i dont want anything coming out of my girls vagina... liquid or otherwise.. nothing coming out of there can be good. i know what your thinking... hey hopeless what about babies? fuck babies. babies are horrible. all they do is scream and shit and eat and suck the life out of you only to end up being ungrateful little shits as teenagers and then complete douches as adults who will inevitably leave you to rot in a nursing home or smother you with a pillow for your life insurance policy and inheritance money... this is the world we live in.pussy is good for one thing.sexual relations. other than that its a horrible sinful place.

i have spoken. fuck your opinions.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the way i look at it i dont want anything coming out of my girls vagina... liquid or otherwise.. nothing coming out of there can be good. i know what your thinking... hey hopeless what about babies? fuck babies. babies are horrible. all they do is scream and shit and eat and suck the life out of you only to end up being ungrateful little shits as teenagers and then complete douches as adults who will inevitably leave you to rot in a nursing home or smother you with a pillow for your life insurance policy and inheritance money... this is the world we live in.pussy is good for one thing.sexual relations. other than that its a horrible sinful place.

i have spoken. fuck your opinions.

Too long did not read.

making girls squirt is great. you get that little satisfaction in yer head like "fuck yeah i can make bitches squirt". anyone who says that it isn't has a psychotic serial killer mental problem or they are gay.

yea that's, that bayshit.

give it to her good that pussy stay wet.

i know what you want bitch.

you look don't slap, you want that funk shit.

6a00d834515c8969e200e5539884618834-800wi.jpg

Had me one of these little gems too. Actually not only was this cunt a squirter but also a swallower, a true double threat. Anyways this chick did it fast while i was only finger fuckng her I felt her walls start to swell up like crazy, she gave ZERO warning.......SPLASHHHH I pull my drenched fingers/hand/arm and look at her like wtf..then I realize what i have here and skip straight to fucking. She busted a few more times not as big as the first but still pretty impressive then she went puss to mouth which is always nice...this bitch thought there was a chance of us dating HA ...not likley whore:) :)

the last girl dated was a squirter.....a lot.

at first it was cool....but then after a while it got annoying....sleeping in a wet spot the entire night is not fun.

This. always made homegirl sleep on that side ahahahahahahahahaha.

The first time I did the combo breaker, the girl i was dating squirted across the room. It was like one of those early 90's super soaker commercials... but with a vagina... or something.

Those same chicks seem to wake up the whole goddamn apartment complex with their screaming and squirting. I hate getting evil eye from neighbors, shit makes me paranoid.

When I was with my woman, I was shocked to smell the vagina's odor when we were naked and horny in bed. She hoped that I would taste hers. I was not ready for that. When I told her what was that odor? She said it's vagina odor. I said oh. She looked so upset in nice way. But the smell was my fingers. I did not wash it for one day. I smelled it at worked and even handshook few people! OMG!

She still hopes that I will lick hers very soon!

It would be hard for me to lick hers cuz of my bad past experience. My babysitter ,who was woman, molested me when I was very young. I never report on them to anyone. I had a mental scar for years and years. I remembered to smell that one. It links to my woman's odor. I am trying to forget it.

tasteless really.

if anything slightly bitter, but. not bitter enough to call it bitter. if that makes any sense,

doesnt that like hardly anything. girl cum is totally weirder than dude cum. dude cum always tastes the same. but squirting and girl cum are completely different things. neither of them should have a taste or a smell. if they do, something is wrong.

i heard pussy tastes like salty milk and coins...how true is this?

this is hilarious.

Archived