9/11 five years later

papa_dukes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Word, RIP, I want to watch this on CNN, but some fags got the Australian Rules Football channel on.

I don't know why, I've seen all the footage and stories before, but I still find the hole thing interesting. I got the CNN live "pipeline" on the internet, shits laggy as hell though.

its never had the huge impact on me that it did on everyone else

that is fucked up...grow up and realize people die everyday protecting our freedoms..

the feelings inside me are overwelming..how much closer to home does it have to hit

for you until you feel some "impact"......

my prayers go out to all the innocent lives lost 5 years ago and to all our service men

and women serving this country.

that is fucked up...grow up and realize people die everyday protecting our freedoms.

Oh yeah? Where? And who are they protecting my freedoms from?

Maybe it's a matter of perspective and I'm completely off my fucking hobbyhorse, but from here it sorta seems as though the only people interested in limiting my 'freedoms' are the same ones who're sending troops off to dieto 'protect' them.

RIP.

oh yeah and fuck that teen_014.jpg dude here that said he watched it and laugh, the reason being he's "not an american."

people from over 60 countries died in that thing... even if none of em were from your country doesn't mean just laugh at them. chances are he's from a country that took a terrorist attack or natural disaster that others "laughed" at

Archived