GKAE AND SKEPT ON TV SHOW

war terror

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Skept was very nice on this. I thought the shirt was disgusting. I thought the guy who said "lose their head over graffiti" was one of the first installments of the neo-con / religious-rights. I thought GKae acted kind of funny (but he has caught enough wreck for me to say OK). I'd like to see the second part of the show.

I don't know anything about LA graffiti, but that was embarassing to watch. I couldn't finish watching the whole thing.

I think graffiti writers sound mad awkward when they try to justify what they do. I mean cats from the streets aren't really well-spoken in the first place. And why should people that participate in an outlaw culture justify their activity? Did the biker gangs from the 50s and 60s go on talk shows and explain themselves? No. They just had fun and did what they did.

I don't know anything about LA graffiti, but that was embarassing to watch. I couldn't finish watching the whole thing.

I think graffiti writers sound mad awkward when they try to justify what they do. I mean cats from the streets aren't really well-spoken in the first place. And why should people that participate in an outlaw culture justify their activity? Did the biker gangs from the 50s and 60s go on talk shows and explain themselves? No. They just had fun and did what they did.

yes, but there were no sally jesse raphael or gabriel type shows back then, but they definitely have on t.v. within the last 30yrs.

i think it was a good balance with gkae being the vandal and skept being the artist. yeah there was definitely a lot of crap that wasnt called out. the audience was dumb as bricks, the anti-graffiti dudes glorified death when we're only talking about graffiti. it would be a lot funner to just be the rabble rowser than the one guy against a herd of sheep.