Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
war terror

GKAE AND SKEPT ON TV SHOW

I'll have to check this out when i have a free moment...always heard about it but never had a chance to see it.

That video is from '95, that's the date in the Dupont "throwup."

Then there is that Haze piece in the corner that they are arguing over whether or not it's a burner. I've caught a very similar Haze freight (recently) from '95 as well.

Nice find.

Interesting how the Host that is with the guys painting argues back about what a 'burner' is.

Also how that one guy starts talking about how he was a king back in the day and when he found some permission walls he stopped writing illegaly. It always makes me laugh how people will allways see themselves as a king in retrospect. When they are no longer active and in a context where there is no way of proving or disproving their claims.

Last thing I noted was Gkae's insistance on using inflamatory language like 'destroying' the city etc. I would think in a forum like that you would stear as far away from that kind of thing as possible.

That kinda footage is great as a time capsual showing how these guys ,and to some extent the scene, thought at that stage.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now