GKAE AND SKEPT ON TV SHOW

war terror

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest qwerty

Ahahaha, very interesting to watch.

graffiti isnt something to lose your head over, that was the best, or atleast neck and neck with thr throw-up / burner argument.

GKAE, thats how i would have pulled it off completely. Fuck yea its destruction, but its fun, so fuck it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

that redneck is one stupid fuck, hes just blaming graffiti for himself getting shot because its the reason he approched that group in the alley and what he tried to place them under citizens arrest for, nevermind the fact that it was their violent mentalities that got him shot, not the fact that they just so happened to be spray painting a wall beforehand. he would have gotten his dumb ass shot trying to citizens arrest them for any reason.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Props to gkae. He was the only one who should have been interviewed, and they should have actually interviewed him. Sure some of the other writers may have skill, alot of people have skill. But only a handful have skill and are have the numbers, which is why gkae should have been to only one talking. I liked how he didn't try to force what he belived down ever ones throats.

...to bad they fucked gkae over with those prison sentences. Sending anyone to prison for graffiti is fucked up. Fuck mainstream America..

Also, notice how when gkae was asked "How do you get up onto those freeway ramps" he said thats part of the charm of graffiti, having people say "how could someone do that with spray paint" or "How did could someone pull that off?". The internet killed that, and thats what people mean when they say "graffiti is dead", because in a way it is.. Sure graffiti will never die in the sence that it stops existing. But graffiti has lost that secret charm to it... It died in a way..............

• 2 weeks later...

man

I hope the producer of that show got shot

I cant believe how poorly done that show was, do ALL people in LA just talk at once and cut each other off when they talk?

half the show you cant even hear what ANYONE is saying

What a shitty show. Its cool seein some writers on TV, but other then that, everyone on that show is ignorant as fuck, nobody makes any good points at all.

They shouldve put some slightly educated writers on there, I'd shut all those ignorant bastards down in a debate.

GKae is a G, and he coulda shut'em all up if he'd have opened his mouth more, Skept is useless he definitely let Graff take a L on that one....

And for all you askin where the 2nd half is........ its nowhere dummies didnt you see at the end the tape stopped and started to rewind? they didnt tape it all so whoever uploaded it obviously couldnt upload the rest. common sense people, come on now....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

it's too bad they weren't more articulate with their responses, but i cant really blame them, i'd be too pissed at the yuppie moron, the redneck, and the crowd so easily riled by any mention of morals. hope them gang members went back to finish off the redneck hypocrite. props to gkae

• 4 weeks later...

horrible arguement.. how can you compare graffiti to car theft even grand theft auto... and then "how would you like it if some destroyed your property." i hardly think that if you do graffiti on a building you have to tear down the building.. so is it really "destroyed" if it just takes a bucket of paint to fix your problem?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...