JA.ONE XTCREW

bookmark

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hhmmm.....i wonder to myself ...would it be wrong to post my thaughts on ja??... or not....eh fuck it ....i think he is overated...anyone agree?! ...just incase you all think that i have not relised how hard he represents and his time in the crime....style does not mean shit(?)/style does not mean shi(!)

hhmmm.....i wonder to myself ...would it be wrong to post my thaughts on ja??... or not....eh fuck it ....i think he is overated...anyone agree?! ...just incase you all think that i have not relised how hard he represents and his time in the crime....style does not mean shit(?)/style does not mean shi(!)

wake up,,hahaha

saber and ja cannot be compaired ja is a bomber saber is an artist. ja felt threatned by sabers fame because of that piece people were talking about it all over america. so he went over to la and thrashed it so people would talk about him. i personally think its a shame cause it just shows that he has no respect for anything and he is immature as fuck. they are both kings. just in different aspects of graff.

the only thing i got against ja is that being in the family that he is he can get his ass bailed out of anything he gets into. still i got mad respect for his drive and passion for bombing

thehaze: your a fucking idiot. none of you know what your talking about. stop making up bullshit theories of why ja went over saber. niggas who know why, know why. besides that, its over. get over it. nobody cares what you think or why you think ja did what he did. he did it. who cares?

so what's the point?

there's a ton of bombers who put in work and who "suck" as far as piecing. it's not ALL about painting pretty colorfull pieces.

JA has put in work, it's really as simple as that. he's been doing it for years.

and saber is an insane artist. i am definitly feeling his work.

but people need to let that whole LA river thing go. how many years ago was that? whenever people talk about that shit it's like rosie odonnell and donald trump going back and forth.

honeslty, graff reminds me of highschool sometimes.