Some people's kids..Or should I say Parents?

ClueTwo

P198214_030000.jpg

First Name: KEITH

Middle Name: SCOTT

Last Name: ROBERTS

Date of Birth: 9/29/1970

Height: 5'11

Weight: 160

Hair Color: SANDY

Eye Color: BLUE

Race: WHITE

Sex: MALE

In Custody For: 001 FELONY COUNT OF MURDER 2ND DEG-EXT INDIFFRENC 001 FELONY COUNT OF CHILD/VUL ADULT ABUSE-INTENT

-------------------------------------

News Story.

Peoria man arrested for shaking son to death

11:04 AM Mountain Standard Time on Thursday, August 3, 2006

By 3TV A Valley father is behind bars accused of shaking his 8-week-old son to death.

Keith Roberts was arrested Wednesday on charges of second-degree murder and child abuse.

Investigators say the Peoria man admitted to shaking his baby to death in early June after a medical examiner determined the boy's cause of death.

He is now being held on $2 million bond.

-------------------------------------------------

The reason I posted: I worked with this guy up until last week...CREEP!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

A total fucking weirdo. Ex-Military, did a tour in the first Desert Storm.

I actually knew that there was an investigation pending quite a while back, but gave him the benefit of the doubt. From what I understand now he's completely admitted to killing his own child.

He was a quiet, somewhat methodical, and extremely closed person. It's the talk of the office right now and we're all just trying to think of any signs..

Akwardly enough, he asked for some time off a little while back to see his sick father in California. It was only supposed to be a week, but he was gone for 3 without calling in. I'm assuming this is the period of time which the son had died, and any funeral or services were going on.

His wife came into the one of the stores and talked to another employee a while back. She was very clear that she didn't trust him, and thought he had killed the baby. Shortly after he put in his two weeks notice and just last Friday was his last day. On Monday he was arrested...

Guest Ginger Bread Man

shit is serious biz in county. if he makes it to prison he will have all his sexual fantasies fulfilled including death

theres a billboard in my neighborhood that has a picture of this cute little indian baby and it says "dont shake your baby"

im assuming this one died from the shaking as well.

how retarded are some people that we have to put billboards up about this!?

what a fucking douche bag..

8 week old kid???

this guy needs to get fuck in prision.

how did he act at work?

quite?

You do realize that this dickhead most likely had no intention of killing his son and was probably just trying to make the kid shut up the (incredibly stupid) old fashioned way and most likely hates himself now... right?

1st degree murder? I'd go with manslaughter. But prosecuters are bloodthirsty like that.