Knim_One

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Why does the world have to end during my life time...I feel cheated so many generations were able to live full lives and accomplish so much and I get to die at 26... unfair I need a redo...

Yea for real. Wait until i get old and im wheelchair bound. And still..ill be skydiving and shit but at least i got to live my life.

"Congratulations sir. You have a new baby boy who was brought into this world by your beautiful new wife who you love deeply."

*KABOOOM MOOM*

People on fire and shit running around with demons on their backs and satans punching people out with his lead gloves.

But then again consider how lucky you are. You can be roasting in hell going "Yea son..i was there wehn the world ended..what do you got?? WHAT? You died from a nose bleed in your sleep? HAHA. Bitch."

hey how did i gain 100+ posts and become a 'senior member' yesterday' date=' and then have it ripped from my fingers... damn.... i need to get to unstoppable before the world ends.... or else i will die after havin lived a meaningless life... fuck...[/quote']

i think this happened to me as well. i wasn't a senior member, but count dropped like 100 posts.

bollocks.

Yea for real. Wait until i get old and im wheelchair bound. And still..ill be skydiving and shit but at least i got to live my life.

"Congratulations sir. You have a new baby boy who was brought into this world by your beautiful new wife who you love deeply."

*KABOOOM MOOM*

People on fire and shit running around with demons on their backs and satans punching people out with his lead gloves.

But then again consider how lucky you are. You can be roasting in hell going "Yea son..i was there wehn the world ended..what do you got?? WHAT? You died from a nose bleed in your sleep? HAHA. Bitch."

didnt ghangis kahn die from that?

Archived