I Google Image search'd AK-47 and this is what I found:

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

remember jefferson, a huge second amendment advocate, remarked that a rebellion should occur against the government ATLEAST every 20 years. these dudes didnt mess around.

This is the part I want to see pushed by the state militias ...we need it now as much as they did 230 years ago...

Doesn't the national guard take orders from Washington ??

How is that different from the rest of our military?

How does this current set up protect us from the strangle hold the Legacy Families (for lack of a better term) have on our country and our leadership in Washington??

With the lack of people willing to take arms and overthrow these poor leaders, what is the point of people only protecting their property and or hunting with firearms?

If there has been a shift in interpretation since the Framers on the state militias why not on the guns themselves ??

If they took our right to overthrow them away isnt that as bad as if they tried to take the guns away, or worse, but we still dont act ??

Like I said I am not for a ban ... I am just playing devils advocate, and looking to expand my understanding on this subject.

"This is the part I want to see pushed by the state militias ...we need it now as much as they did 230 years ago... "

most of the problem can be traced to centralization. if we followed the 10th amendment and kept most power out of the national government, and the states as sovereign entities, we would be better off. the militia, can be called into duty by congress to fight invasion, etc. but the will of the people, through the militia (unorganized) is what would be used to use the principles of the declaration of independence.

i can talk about this stuff all day, when i get home, i can write more if you really want ot hear about it.

This is the part I want to see pushed by the state militias ...we need it now as much as they did 230 years ago...

Doesn't the national guard take orders from Washington ??

yes and from the states.

How is that different from the rest of our military?

it really isnt. but the guardsmen are part time, instead of full. they are also at the call of the individual states. in another words, each state has its own branch that serves that state, but can be called by the federal government to serve.

How does this current set up protect us from the strangle hold the Legacy Families (for lack of a better term) have on our country and our leadership in Washington??

the organized military is supposed to be used for the common defense. which totally stresses the importance of citizens engaging in the constitutional practice that is the militia. they should be armed, trained and ready to defend themselves/family/state/property/country. you cant rely on big brother for everything. as the final and ultimate check on tyranny, the population is armed in case the need shall arise to remove the government and establish a new one.

With the lack of people willing to take arms and overthrow these poor leaders, what is the point of people only protecting their property and or hunting with firearms?

you must protect what is yours.

If there has been a shift in interpretation since the Framers on the state militias why not on the guns themselves ??

there has been a shift. basically it was because of those 'evil' modern weapons that came out. once machine guns came out, the govt immediately wanted to regulate them. this is because they want control. the first step in this direction took place during the progressive and new deal times, when more power was being centralized in the federal government than ever before.

If they took our right to overthrow them away isnt that as bad as if they tried to take the guns away, or worse, but we still dont act ??

well, if you want to get technical, it isnt 'legal' to over throw the government. it never really was. it just so happens that's how are country was started, as a tax revolt. the thing is, no one cares. it is the frog and boiling water effect. every generation that comes along just gets in tune with things, and goes forth with life. the water is being slowly turned up on the frog in the pot. its at a warm simmer right now. the frog is just thinking he's in a hot tub. give it 50 years. things might change. they might now. if they turned up the heat all at once, thier would be a revolt. and they dont want that. they like peicemeal destruction of individual liberty.

Good show !!! I like the frog analogy ....

However with the governments use of fear to drive consumerism and creating a false sense of protection from our enemies.

We end up tightly bound balls of nervous energy that snap on each other not at the puppet master so to speak.

Large caliber weapons in the hands of edgy people is a sketchy thing. Especially ignorant people who don't know this history yet are running around claiming the 2nd.

• 4 weeks later...
The source of the pic is from the links. I, then, clicked the links and saw some amusing stuff.

ie:

about2nd.jpg

In lamens terms" Kill any black or hispanic person that enters your all white neighborhood".

Peoples ignorance and plain stupidty amazes me. Could you imagine a guy running out of his house shooting at you cause you were flirting with his daughter. Save that stuff for the back country racist hicks, and miltias that live out in the middle of Wyoming.:shakehead:

It's funny how everything on this site gets turned into white vs black, when it should actually be rich vs poor.

These images, regardless of who may be captured inside of them are basically about the fact that the goverment + local authorities are basically running around trying to get everyone to hand in their arms. This way, when the goverment has to come in to clean up shop, they face no resistance. Well atleast any resistance they can't or may have trouble handling.

hahahaha, i'll try not to discriminate when motherfuckers are breaking into my house at 2 in the morning with intent to kill me. i'll make sure when my surefire light hits the guy, i'll check to make sure he isnt black or hispanic, and that he is white. dont want to be part a politically incorrect hate crime.

seriously bro, leave your race card bullshit at the door. if you'll note on the site that those images are hosted on, they have a shitload of anti racist pictures. i'd post them, but it will take me 40 minutes to find them there are so many to go through. they have pictures on thier protecting the rights of gays, blacks and jews. since im sure I fall into your category of militia inbred redneck hick racists you seem to loathe, please take note that I wholeheartedly support JPFO jews for preservation of firearms ownership and am a member. the guy who made the site who hosts the pictures this thread is about, is also a big supporter of JPFO.

so your basically calling a bunch of extreme anti racist militia guys a bunch of inbred racist redneck hicks.

good job.

In lamens terms" Kill any black or hispanic person that enters your all white neighborhood".

Peoples ignorance and plain stupidty amazes me. Could you imagine a guy running out of his house shooting at you cause you were flirting with his daughter. Save that stuff for the back country racist hicks, and miltias that live out in the middle of Wyoming.:shakehead:

i agree. And to what was said about rich vs poor, in many cases (dont call me racist, hear me out at least) The rich upperclass is a large majority of white people. where i live, some are hard core right wing conservatives. You cant deny that the conservative right has a very racist history. i hate to say it, but the weath distribution and power that the rich have result in "racial division in porportion to wealth"

summed up

i hate to say it, but the weath distribution and power that the rich have result in "racial division in porportion to wealth"

-----------------

Why do the rightwingers hate abortions because it is "destroying life" when they are against welfare for all, and healthcare for the elderly. Wouldnt those save more lives?

"Why do the rightwingers hate abortions because it is "destroying life" when they are against welfare for all, and healthcare for the elderly. Wouldnt those save more lives?"

because most dont think wealth redistribution is a legitimate function of government. some still believe that government's true functions are protection of life, liberty and property, and nothing else. welfare handouts are terribly inefficient, coercive, and creates life long government dependence. not to mention, encourages failure as success as with any other government program.

after all, who is gonna let someone in thier family starve to death? if you would, then your not very compassionate. some people act as though, society collasped and millions of people were just dropping dead on the street from hunger before welfare was enacted.

before the welfare state was created people did for themselves and didnt have to rely on the government for everything. community, chuches, family took care of the poor and the sick.

if you some how hit the lottery and won 5 million dollars... would you give it to the government or to a private charity?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i am all about gun rights. so to me it's not about thugs hunting your family, it's about the government and anyone else hunting your family when the economy collapses. if cops are going to have them, i want to have them. who's going to protect you from them when the shit hits the fan? "when they kick at your front door, how you gonna come?"

what bothers me the most is that it's all white people in these pictures. granted, pictures of minorities with guns is not going to win them any political clout.

profile.php?id=5789

i'm sayin tho.

i'm looking to buy one soon. or a few. but you know, $$$.

• 2 weeks later...