YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?

broke1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh and centipedes..gag

AND..

things crawling in my ear

my girl is training to be a nurse and was helping a doctor. this lady came in saying she had migranes and her ear hurt really bad with buzzing in it. so the doctor had my friend prepare for an ear irregation. they put the liquid in her ear and then have her dump the liquid from her ear into the cup..

and A COCHROACH CAME OUT, he had been living off her EARWAX

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. gives me the jeebygeeebiess

are you serious? maybe it depends on the jumpers. I think it would suck a lot more if you were jumped by some big ass jail niggas, rather than some skinny high school kids. also the number of people should be taken into account.

I'm also scared of being uncool.

The brick incident was only 2 or 3 dudes, never saw them coming though

Another time I was chillin and this kid who'd been duckin me for a year rolls up with 5 of his boys...I stared at him for a bit and it became painfully obvious that even though he had me outnumbered he was still shook so I decided fuck it, I'll get jumped. I went after him and got a few good shots in before his boys all got on me, the pussies barely left a mark on me and it was all worth it

oh and centipedes..gag

AND..

things crawling in my ear

my girl is training to be a nurse and was helping a doctor. this lady came in saying she had migranes and her ear hurt really bad with buzzing in it. so the doctor had my friend prepare for an ear irregation. they put the liquid in her ear and then have her dump the liquid from her ear into the cup..

and A COCHROACH CAME OUT, he had been living off her EARWAX

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. gives me the jeebygeeebiess

THAT WAS IN JAPAN DUMBASS. HE'S A LIAR! LOOK, HIS COWBOY HAT COMES RIGHT OFF!!!

Archived