accidental self infliction / bad ideas. superthread.

defyoner

seeing as though i always seem to hurt myself and do stupid shit i figured id make an awesome superthread about stupid shit that ends up as wounds or pain.

today, July 12th, ~9:45pm..

i went swimming. decided to try to swim legnth wise under water starting in the shallow end (ive done this before with no messups). so i go under water.. push off the wall.. get about 6 feet forward from my launch and my face meets the bottom of the pool. now it looks like i got strong armed by a sandpaper man. i bled quite a bit in the pool so that was kinda cool. but then it started burning.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this is no shit.

yesterday me and my bro were fishing, we were done and started walking done the wharf when we saw this little fish swimming along the surface of the water. My brother crept up and grabbed it just as it was about to pass under the whaft. It was a perfect tiny miniature baby shark, about 15 centimetres. it gave my bro a nice little cut. We put it back. I wish i had a fish tank for it, it was sooo radtastic. no camera unfortunately.

the only recent accident i've had is being a retard and wearing a pair of flipflops with no tread left on the bottom, thus allowing me to slide 5 feet across the trainstation parkinglot, removing a layer of skin off of my foot.

My seat post was too high on the ole Bridgestone, so my nads were killin me. Instead of pulling over and fixing it I held onto the seatpost with both hands and hoisted my balls off the saddle. Then the brilliant idea of going round turns in this position pops into the brainium, and it works for the first two turns.

Third's the charm: goodbye entire skin from wrist to armpit, and knee.

Oh, and another time my friends and I were racing shifter karts. It was fucking hot outside so I had my FLAME REDARDENT suit's sleeves rolled up... eventually there was an accident and my forearm got banged against the engine behind the seat. That left a two and a half inch scar.

one of the worst things that has happened to me is when i was 8 yo i tighed a ribbon around my leg and the other end around a bar on my top bunk (i was trying bungy jumping) and wen i fell the ribbon cut my skin and the bunk fell on my, all i got was a cut ankle and one big bruse on my back

yesterday i was climbing up a telephone pole next to a roof to get ontop of the roof, i went to grab one of the wires on the pole (i have done this before and climbed up this pole many of times) when the wire breaks and i slip back off the pole all the way down to the sidewalk. I knocked the wind out of myself and got quite the scrapes and bruises on my ass but its funny ass i look back on it now