motorlola RAZR (featuring a nice ass)

Gunm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a motr black... the guy at the cingular store said it was built to last only 1 year. honestly I never used nor will ever use any of the features, such as the camera phone...so Ihave no comment

personally I hate the browser lay-out and want to find how to change it. my old phone had the button that listed all recent calls: outgoing, recieved, missed etc... on this one it just shows dialed calls, so I have to go through menus to find my phone book or missed calls...

I'm on the other side of the phone buying spectrum.

I want a phone that is rugged, clunky and hard to break.

There's no need to download games, but the rinnger and

ear piece had better be LOUD. Like speakerphone loud.

chirp_rugged_phantom.jpg

that's my phone and it's rugged! Plus the speaker is so loud I can hear it like a walkie talkie.

No, the SLVR plays MP3s... it's a different model Motorola.

Like "Sliver"... not "Silver"

Yeah...alot of people seem to get confused and think the silver RAZR plays MP3's

phones0003.jpg

This is the SLVR, it has iTunes and whatnot...it's for sale, anyone interested hit me on the PM tip

DON'T BUY IT!!!!

I have had three of them and each one has been worse than the last.

To the extent I have wanted to smash them.

Crackly noise over the phone, crap camera,and a host of stupid little things.

Badly designed software = hell.

Aesthetically amazing though.

:o

my screen is made of dust now,its behind the plastic and it sucks.daytime outside its impossible to see anything but dust.the sound has died for my videos,only half the small screen works,the half without the time that is.the speaker is getting fuzzier.and ive had it for less then a year.the camera.however is getting really wierd in a good kind of way,and my photos look all washed out with color and pretty cool

Archived