Dallas or Houston

earmuffs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't gone through this whole thread, but I think all of texas blows. I really do not get the Texas is the best place ever and tough guy attitude that almost all texans have. That is one of the reasons I do not like bush. I have been there a few times and it really did not seem so great to me.

What is funny about my thoughts about Texas is that I was born there. I grew up in CT from 2 weeks old.

If I had to chose, I would go to dallas, because I heard Houston sucks from all those people from kitrina moving there.

ahhh...

im already in the u.s. and our cat is with the man in canada still. i found a kennel for her houston but i really feel bad that she would have to stay there for almost 2 months. we really love her, and dont want to give her away. i feel like an irresponsible pet owner. but we are going to be in maryland until the baby is born. no bringing her to maryland is not an option my parents are really anal about animals.

are there any legit people in houston that would be willing to watch our cat??? we can pay you.. we just dont want to keep her in a kennel for that long. i'd prefer someone i kinda know on channel zero..not some random newbie.

Im gonna make a list of some points in favor of houston:

Food is fantastic

There are trees everywhere in the city

Roads are big

Museum Fine Arts Houston

The De Menille Collection, including things such as;

The Rothko Chapel

Cy Twombli Building

Astros

Rockets

El Tiempo mexican resteraunt

Niko Niko's greek resteraunt.

Half price books

Diverse schools and living

Nice people

Heat

No snow

No cold weather

Two Airports

Low cost of living

There is more, but I'll save them for when someone from Dallas tries to explain how their pointless city is better than Houston.

Archived