Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
earmuffs

Dallas or Houston

one of those cities is where I will be relocating to. Which is better? Anyone from either of those cities. Any info would be great?

and please dont say both are gay and go some where else.

yeah we were doing our research online..

we're more interested in the cost of living $$$$, safe for raising children.. schools, fun things to do... job market..

haha safe for raising children, are you talking relatively safe or what

i've never been to either place, but i would say Houston.

both are gay and go some where else.

Hit the nail on the head

And wait, what's this "we" stuff? Are you and Alure living together or am I just confused cuz I just woke up?

im leaning towards houston.. The oil company i work for is there and Dallas just seems like a boring city. When do you ever hear anyone talk about dallas

Hit the nail on the head

And wait, what's this "we" stuff? Are you and Alure living together or am I just confused cuz I just woke up?

engaged

fuck dallas

this is the way i explain it to people not from texas:

people who are from dallas leave dallas

people who live in dallas arent from texas.

houston is a city on par with any other large city in the nation. In fact we have better food than anywhere else. More resteraunts per capita than any other city in the country. Our roads are wide, we know how to drive, and you can speed pretty readily. It is also a very green city. For all of the environmental concerns it is a beautiful place in most areas. We have interesting architecture and some of the lowest land costs in large cities. We have been behind the real estate drive by several years so prices here are steadily climbing. If you can get a good piece of land now. Hold on to it. People are nice and its one of the more diverse places in the country.

fuck anyone who says otherwise. cus more than likely they have no idea what they are talking about.

and austin is alright... its small and anything that is there, is here and in larger quantity. you just gotta deal with some ignorance here from time to time, but more often then not people are just kind.

my graffiti days are over.. i still like to bench and catch streaks but thats it.

only when i see reefers.. I got more at stake now and as I get older it just doesnt seem worth it.... I mean I will always love graffiti but I just dont care to do it anymore.

Dog/old man oner

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now