jaded?

Future Droid

Guest nutsonmychin!

word. word.

but how bout this.

the kinda pussy you get, isnt all that impressive (not u specificly). but quality chicks arent out there puttin it out all over, and when you get that guality pussy, you know, and you do want to keep it, even if you didnt know it right away. anything thats "hit it, quit it, stick it on a greyhound" aint too much to brag about.

haha,

forget it.

im gettin all doctor phil up in this bitch....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are a condescending piece of shit you know that? you follow me around with your smart little remarks to everything I have to say' date=' get a life fag. email me if you wanna talk to me or some shit.....get over it. im done trying to be semi-cool to you.[/quote']

Whoa there. I think I have yet to talk any shit to you at all. You okay?

I'm definately jaded about relationships. I have this girl in my life who I've known forever. And no matter how much we cared about each other we have always been on again off again and just can't seem to get it right. Now all I care about is myself and my fams. I don't care if I ever find the "right one".

Ive been jaded when it comes to females for years, but I always get the pussy. I usually ignore them and that makes them want me more. It seems like the ones I like dont like me back, and the ones who do and pursue me I end up dropping after I hit it. Its like this feeling I get when a relationship is starting, a terrible feeling, like how you would feel if you knew you were going to die soon - I cant really explain it better than saying it makes me feel trapped. Pussy all feels the same for the most part, so youre not getting anything better or different out of the next one. Its only the situations that change from female to female. People as a whole all have motives for interacting with other people, the people that dont bother to talk to you in actuality dont want anything from you. What is the point of caring? Why would I care about or show interest in some broad who doesnt care about me, or is using me for something? So I just dont.

hold up... Why everybody be so confused?

My 2 cents....

If they act like a hoe treat them like a hoe.

Its like the matrix. Neo Struggled with his powers

the first half of the movie... Finally at the end he

woke up and was unstoppable.

You need to stop giving a fuck or you will be

miserable. Hollar at every beautiful woman that

crosses your path. This will make you stronger.

Develop a pitch. Try to sell them something. Keep

something in your bag. A RC car something... anything

walk up to them. Break out the pretty lady special.

In the process of this you spit some game ask her name

keep eyecontact. Make her laugh. Ask for her number.

I do this 5 times a day. Approximatly 2 out of 5 give me

their number. The other 3 take mine down.

Worse thing that can happen is she blows you off.... My

experience is that they listen to you 95% of the time. They

are usually rather ammused

Since i started doing this a month ago i went out with 8 really pretty

girls. Slept with 3 of them and still see 2 of them..

Its all about options. If your options are shitty your mentality

is shitty and your attitude is shitty. women

will constantly blow you off making you even more JADED

Stop giving a fuck. IT AINT THAT SERIOUS

hold up... Why everybody be so confused?

My 2 cents....

If they act like a hoe treat them like a hoe.

Its like the matrix. Neo Struggled with his powers

the first half of the movie... Finally at the end he

woke up and was unstoppable.

You need to stop giving a fuck or you will be

miserable. Hollar at every beautiful woman that

crosses your path. This will make you stronger.

Develop a pitch. Try to sell them something. Keep

something in your bag. A RC car something... anything

walk up to them. Break out the pretty lady special.

In the process of this you spit some game ask her name

keep eyecontact. Make her laugh. Ask for her number.

I do this 5 times a day. Approximatly 2 out of 5 give me

their number. The other 3 take mine down.

Worse thing that can happen is she blows you off.... My

experience is that they listen to you 95% of the time. They

are usually rather ammused

Since i started doing this a month ago i went out with 8 really pretty

girls. Slept with 3 of them and still see 2 of them..

Its all about options. If your options are shitty your mentality

is shitty and your attitude is shitty. women

will constantly blow you off making you even more JADED

Stop giving a fuck. IT AINT THAT SERIOUS

listen to my son, I taught him everything he knows. Also if your feeling jaded you might as well go suck a dick kids. Because if you feel any remorse for women, chances are you want some dude to treat your ass like a all you can eat buffet.

Ive been jaded when it comes to females for years' date=' but I always get the pussy. I usually ignore them and that makes them want me more. It seems like the ones I like dont like me back, and the ones who do and pursue me I end up dropping after I hit it. Its like this feeling I get when a relationship is starting, a terrible feeling, like how you would feel if you knew you were going to die soon - I cant really explain it better than saying it makes me feel trapped. Pussy all feels the same for the most part, so youre not getting anything better or different out of the next one. Its only the situations that change from female to female. People as a whole all have motives for interacting with other people, the people that dont bother to talk to you in actuality dont want anything from you. What is the point of caring? Why would I care about or show interest in some broad who doesnt care about me, or is using me for something? So I just dont.[/quote']

I'm sort of along these lines. The girls who like me are always nerdy girls with the worst senses of humour and usually not the most cultured, pop or otherwise. But whatever, even though I'd like to meet my future wife right now (which I may have), I'm in no rush.

*I think it's important to have some cool females in your life to keep you from getting super jaded. Relatives, friends, whatever.