why did the wtc's collapse? conclusive proof

lord_casek

If the “upper echelons” of the government was looking into anything, they wouldn’t be conferring with a bunch yahoos on the interwebs who genuinely think the new world order is trying to get them. And they certainly wouldn’t be revealing information about themselves and their jobs so people can repeat it on other websites to show how in the know they are. Casek, kudos on swatting down my idiocy and all, but my post was an exaggeration with the point that Military intelligence people don’t really deal with issues of national/strategic importance on the level of 911 and wouldn’t have any extra insight on the matter. But they really do a lot of snazzy power point shit.

To clarify for casek, “Military intelligence” refers to members of the armed forces in MI units. Military people, who’s pay grade would be E-whatever. Yet you listed a government pay scale (which reflects only one year in service none the less, not exactly ‘upper echelons’) as his top secret Rambo ninja position. My bet is this is someone casek knows from another message board, who read way too many Tom Clancy books and jumbled everything up, and casek is just repeating what this guy said.

Exactly. They wouldn't have any extra insight on the matter just because they were in "military intel". As I said earlier, I was in military intel before and during 9/11, and shortly after -- and no one in my department had any more 9/11... we were on "elevated alert" and increased force protection during the summer of 2001 because of increased terrorist chatter, but this was the same shit reported to the mainstream media. I was an E-4 that did maintenence work, got coffee for superiors (it's true), and cleaned the office. My actual intel work was limited to encryption, tracking ships and aircraft in the West Pacific, and satellite maps (that anyone can get off of Google). So the way Casek tries to up-play "military intel" as if that has some kind of great relevance and meaning to knowing about 9/11 is hilarious.

I do notice that conspiracy theorists do tend to be drama whores. Love Tom Clancy, love "The Matrix," love "spy" movies, etc. If you watch Loose Change, you can tell by the nature of Dylan Avery's voice, the eerie HipHop beat soundtrack, and the unnecessary dramatic explosions of other buildings that he, like other conspiracists, are dramaqueens wanting to live in a real X-Files/Tom Clancy universe.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it takes alot longer to get to GS 15 than 4-5 years

Like what is posted in the link above, not really. If they are good at what they do, or they are in an in demand field with a shortage of people, they will excel very quickly. There are exceptions, just like in the military you can find people who have been in for 10 years and are E-5, while other people are in for 2 years and have the same rank. The military equivalent would be a Lt Col, and you would have to spend like 4X the time to get that rank as a ossifer than in the gubament. Thank you and goodnight.

yeah im cool with you continually posting embarassingly unintelligent shit juan (i have a feeling english might be your second language so i can kind of understand why nothign you say makes sense) but when you start sayign crap abotu god guiding you to the truth it really takes the foolishness up a notch

The issue to me is this (in response to van):

Regardless of if there was some massive conspiracy, at the very least, the government knew what was about to happen, and let it. That type of complicit action suggests that their mindset was to be ok with the type of action taken by the supposed terrorists.

To me this is just as inexcusable. The concept of a country's own government being ok with the deaths of thousands of its own citizens to further specific ends and agendas of said governments leaders is outrageous. Let us not kid ourselves that at this point we comprise nothing more than statistics to those whom a working life means nothing. Our lives mean shit to these people. Do you think Bush wouldn't merk anyone of us if it meant another percentage on his approval ratings?

One need only think of the benifits the changes in the world that occured after 9/11 that would be come available to said leaders. The complete loss of private citizenship as if it meant something (see habeus corpus and any other multitude of unconstitutional legislation passed in the last several years), the increase in military industrial complex spending and manufacturing, and general destabilization of a "problematic" area of the world all point to one conclusion of the last six years:

"They wanted it to happen." Not that they did it, that they let it, or anything else. Nothing better could have happened for the agendas that have emerged as prescient to our current executive branch and its varying chronies.

For ruining my country, our image in the eyes of millions (what little stood there in the first place), and the possibility of a good world anytime soon, I say fuck the people that allowed this to occur. I say fuck caring wether they staged it, it is nigh time that someone did somethin bout this. The unfortunate part is coming to the realization of what can be done; nothing. This executive branch has effectively effaced the power of our legislative branch, and is working hard to do so with the judicial. The last bit of resistance we are seeing are the current desicions coming out of the appeals courts. Thank (whatever higher or lower power you believe in) that there is still some sense left around.

to end this rant:

The trade centers fell because it was what would make money. Ike warned of the immediate concerns with becoming a country focused on the military industrial complex, and when you hire a man born and bred of such, what can come of their tyran...excuse me presidency? Nothing but bloodshed and torment for the occupants of the world.

My friend is in Iraq right now (like that of so many others) and I will be fuckin happy if he makes it to his leave (which has been pushed off three times now) alive. Fuck everyone responsible for this.

The issue to me is this (in response to van):

Regardless of if there was some massive conspiracy, at the very least, the government knew what was about to happen, and let it.

The government failed at "connecting-the-dots," as there were many instances that could have prevented the attacks that the government failed to jump on (not getting a warrant to search Mousouai's laptop, for example)*. And yes, US intelligence agencies were picking up a high-volume of "chatter" linked to terrorism in the months prior to 9/11... but I don't think the US government "knew" what was going to happen specifically and simply "let ithhappen." There was a great deal of incompetence and a lack of communication between various intelligence agencies and police departments (as pre-9/11 it was standard procedure not to share intel among these various government entities).

*The 9/11 Commission Report goes into further detail about specific "missed opportunities" that the government failed to capitalize on.

I do agree with you that the government used 9/11 as a momentum to invade Iraq, and approve of various other questionable foreign and domestic policies.

chosen insulation and ignorance, are tantamount to not caring, in my opinion.

Theo- perhaps it is true that there was a lack of connecting the dots, etc. But seeing as how incapable of sharing information this executive branch is with the general public, I still tend to think there is a lot more unknown about the entire thing than any of us can pretend to know. Basically, I just tend to think the overall gains of the situation have far outweighed any concern people who could have prevented such a thing from happening would have had. i.e. extreme war time profiteering.

Essentially I see the post-911 government as just as bad as those who committed the act. thats about what it comes down to.

We have killed well over our loss in that day, and yet no reprocussions will ever occur for those directly responsible. Unless someone walks up to bush on national television, puts a gun to his head and pulls the trigger, that man will never get his come uppins.

i haven't really looked into it in depth, but for the sake of argument, the incompetence theory is kinda weird...especially incompetence across the board concentrated within a couple of hours. i understand that the circumstances were extraordinary that day, but to have a complete failure at every key protocol seems unbelievable when other instances of hijackings were followed up with promptness. and usually incompetence leads to firings or demotion, but i thought i heard somewhere that key officials throughout all kept their jobs and even got promoted in certain instances.

i haven't really looked into it in depth, but for the sake of argument, the incompetence theory is kinda weird...especially incompetence across the board concentrated within a couple of hours. i understand that the circumstances were extraordinary that day, but to have a complete failure at every key protocol seems unbelievable when other instances of hijackings were followed up with promptness. and usually incompetence leads to firings or demotion, but i thought i heard somewhere that key officials throughout all kept their jobs and even got promoted in certain instances.

dingers. right there.

im sayin, at the very least. they knew.

and the 911 truth movement sees u like that too,and worst.

wow you have some 9/11 conspiracy bullshit in your signuture? wow dude why do you need to promote your opinion to the whole world? no one gives a fuck about your conspiracy theories. 9/11 is in the past, your stuck in a timewarp of manipulative 9/11 conspiracy theories, learn your facts and spend your time thinking about reality insted of your fantasy.

Seriously, do you think people on 12oz give a fuck? go post this on

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/

or some shit, where people might care.

i know. i just wanted to let you know that the same "sheep" analogy can definitely be applied to 9/11 Deniers.

alex jones is your shephard.

I dont know who that is, why dont you stop and think about what you do with your time. Truth "movement" what the fuck is that? All you are doing is manipulating volunarable people who will believe your theories becuase they are filled with "evidence"

I dont know who that is, why dont you stop and think about what you do with your time. Truth "movement" what the fuck is that? All you are doing is manipulating volunarable people who will believe your theories becuase they are filled with "evidence"

you must've not read a word of this thread.

i am not a 9/11 inside-jobber/conspiracy-theorist.

edit: i knew i recognized your name from somewhere... you seem to have a habit of responding without reading about what you're responding to: http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5480182&postcount=110 (even though that was the intent of the thread from the beginning)

now that is a laugh. theo, you better stop truthing

and get oyur head out of the past.

haha.

seriously...someone saying 9/11 is in the past and is no big deal is a huge insult

to anyone and everyone with a brain.

mello: you need to go fuck yourself. we're having a discussion here...like adults.

you obviously aren't one, so you need to go.

if you want to know who knows everything about what goes on in this country, it is the NSA.

and i agree with what crooked said, everything in your post is dingers. nail on the head.

it is plausible that an operation was carried out to let certain things continue.

i.e.: liberty city guys. the feds paid these guys. giving them $50k at one time and promising more later. street kids. common retards. coercing them into bullshit about blowing sears towers up, etc.

what about the canucks? paid by the government, even had explosives delivered, by the goverment.

and what about the '93 bombings of the twin towers? the feds showed them how to build the bombs, gave them supplies to build them, and then let it happen.

i'm going to bed. goodnight all.

now that is a laugh. theo, you better stop truthing

and get oyur head out of the past.

haha.

seriously...someone saying 9/11 is in the past and is no big deal is a huge insult

to anyone and everyone with a brain.

mello: you need to go fuck yourself. we're having a discussion here...like adults.

you obviously aren't one, so you need to go.

although you and i both disagree on the culprits/motives behind 9/11, we both agree that it is a "big deal" and simply isn't "the past." in fact, we're often told we live in a "post-9/11 world" in the media, and it's true. the attacks themselves may have only taken place in a little over an hour, but the after-effects and its resonance continues on today -- Iraq & Afghan Wars, Guantanamo Bay, Immigration Debate and Border Security (the national security aspect), airport security, hostile/suspicious atmosphere surrounding Arabs/Muslims, conflicts with Iran & North Korea, etc. 9/11 still effects us in the present and is not something of the "past."

I do notice that conspiracy theorists do tend to be drama whores. Love Tom Clancy, love "The Matrix," love "spy" movies, etc. If you watch Loose Change, you can tell by the nature of Dylan Avery's voice, the eerie HipHop beat soundtrack, and the unnecessary dramatic explosions of other buildings that he, like other conspiracists, are dramaqueens wanting to live in a real X-Files/Tom Clancy universe.

x-files1.jpg

Unless someone walks up to bush on national television, puts a gun to his head and pulls the trigger, that man will never get his come uppins.

Have you ever read the book "Manhunt"? Because you sound like another guy from a different era, angry at a president that actually threw out habeas corpus, imprisoned thousands of American citizens without charge or trial on suspicion of disloyalty, etc.

People don’t understand how incompetent and bureaucratic the government was (and is) on every level, and therefore assume the govt must have been involved or let it happen. Even today terror plots aren’t broken up by the government, even though most of you assume the plots are fake to begin with, they are broken up by fucking dumbasses who go to circuit city to have their suicide jihad vid converted from tape to dvd. So I guess also for the sake of argument, what exactly would be the reason for 911 in the first place other than the vague “military industrial war profiteering” answers? To invade Afghanistan, which was the direct result of 911, which has no oil and no strategic advantage to us? (we staged our invasion from numerous bases we had in surrounding countries, so the location isn’t the answer) Was the reason to garner public support for the invasion of Iraq...that didn’t work out so well right? And how are we gaining money in Iraq, I thought the big thing was the billions of dollars we were dumping on that country?