why did the wtc's collapse? conclusive proof

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone believe that it was just a terrorist attack??

if they didn't believe the 93 wtc bombing was just a terrorist attack, or oklahoma city -- they definitely won't believe a more sophisticated attack was the result of terrorism

also casek claimed that the virginia tech shootings were the result of CIA mind-control devices or chemicals in the shooter's head, instead of just a crazy dude that went on a shooting spree.

so no, they don't believe it.

there's a big DARPA base in Butt Mountain. right outside of blacksburg.

also, it has been reported time and again that the fbi supplied the 93 terrorists with bombs.

THE NEW YORK TIMES

Thursday October 28, 1993 Page A1

"Tapes Depict Proposal to Thwart

Bomb Used in Trade Center Blast"

By Ralph Blumenthal

Law-enforcement officials were told that terrorists were building a bomb that was eventually used to blow up the World Trade Center, and they planned to thwart the plotters by secretly substituting harmless powder for the explosives, an informer said after the blast.

The informer was to have helped the plotters build the bomb and supply the fake powder, but the plan was called off by an F.B.I. supervisor who had other ideas about how the informer, Emad Salem, should be used, the informer said.

The account, which is given in the transcript of hundreds of hours of tape recordings that Mr. Salem secretly made of his talks with law-enforcement agents, portrays the authorities as being in a far better position than previously known to foil the February 26th bombing of New York City's tallest towers.

The explosion left six people dead, more than a thousand people injured, and damages in excess of half-a-billion dollars. Four men are now on trial in Manhattan Federal Court [on charges of involvement] in that attack.

Mr. Salem, a 43-year-old former Egyptian Army officer, was used by the Government [of the United States] to penetrate a circle of Muslim extremists who are now charged in two bombing cases: the World Trade Center attack, and a foiled plot to destroy the United Nations, the Hudson River tunnels, and other New York City landmarks. He is the crucial witness in the second bombing case, but his work for the Government was erratic, and for months before the World Trade Center blast, he was feuding with the F.B.I.

Supervisor `Messed It Up'

After the bombing, he resumed his undercover work. In an undated transcript of a conversation from that period, Mr. Salem recounts a talk he had had earlier with an agent about an unnamed F.B.I. supervisor who, he said, "came and messed it up."

"He requested to meet me in the hotel," Mr. Salem says of the supervisor.

"He requested to make me to testify, and if he didn't push for that, we'll be going building the bomb with a phony powder, and grabbing the people who was involved in it. But since you, we didn't do that."

The transcript quotes Mr. Salem as saying that he wanted to complain to F.B.I. Headquarters in Washington about the Bureau's failure to stop the bombing, but was dissuaded by an agent identified as John Anticev.

Mr. Salem said Mr. Anticev had told him,

"He said, I don't think that the New York people would like the things out of the New York Office to go to Washington, D.C."

Another agent, identified as Nancy Floyd, does not dispute Mr. Salem's account, but rather, appears to agree with it, saying of the `New York people':

"Well, of course not, because they don't want to get their butts chewed."

9/11 Florida Connection

muhammad atta,venice beach,witnesses

it is also important if you all watch The Circus of Venice,ill get the link if anyone does not feel like looking for it but want to see it...a film,no so long,about the connection between the trrrrrists and the american soil.pure eyewitnesses interviews,no theories.

(people saying they saw the atta and the other 2 getting drunk and acting like fools,people the rented appartments to them,the flight school,they saw them,the nwo does not make that official in their media)

THE JEWS SANK THE TITANIC. SHEEPLE.

that really shows your intelligence level. and now i feel like i warped back into seventh grade.

on another note: this wednesday the cia releases it's "family jewels" collection of documents.

all the dirty tricks, false flag terrorism, etc that they've pulled over the past few decades.

here's the link.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/06/21/AR2007062102434.html?hpid=topnews

the docs will be posted on the cia.gov site. can't wait. should be some interesting insights.

"The documents, to be publicly released next week, also include accounts of break-ins and theft, the agency's opening of private mail to and from China and the Soviet Union, wiretaps and surveillance of journalists, and a series of "unwitting" tests on U.S. civilians, including the use of drugs."

nooooo, they wouldn't hurt us....

that shows how they follow the pack

the song sucks big time,makes no sense,no need for brains to make it

but hold it there

they show it in the tv,and the radio

i must like it to be cool right?

all to evade the fact that cheney gave the order to stand down...

and thats exactly their behavior,they COVER reality with nonsense fluffyness

get serious

that really shows your intelligence level. and now i feel like i warped back into seventh grade.

on another note: this wednesday the cia releases it's "family jewels" collection of documents.

all the dirty tricks, false flag terrorism, etc that they've pulled over the past few decades.

here's the link.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/06/21/AR2007062102434.html?hpid=topnews

the docs will be posted on the cia.gov site. can't wait. should be some interesting insights.

"The documents, to be publicly released next week, also include accounts of break-ins and theft, the agency's opening of private mail to and from China and the Soviet Union, wiretaps and surveillance of journalists, and a series of "unwitting" tests on U.S. civilians, including the use of drugs."

nooooo, they wouldn't hurt us....

just about every government and intelligence agency in the world has pulled low-level sheisty moves. that doesn't mean to automatically believe that they'd pull a blatant, overt, mass-killing. how would they allow "opening of private mail" leaks but no concrete evidence/confessions have been leaked about some elaborate 9/11 conspiracy?

i asked you in another thread -- do you think islamic extremists have ever been responsible for any terrorist attack?

sure, i think a small percentage of islamists are extremists, but i certainly don't think that they

are responsible for everything that is blamed on them. it's a very small percentage.

as for "scheisty moves" pulled by intelligence agencies, our government has done alot more than small-time covert actions. drugging our own people without their knowledge or consent, the overthrow of the shah of iran (look into how that was pulled off...bombings of mosques, schools, etc kermit roosevelt is the name you'll want to look up), torture, possible involvement in the kennedy assassination (i think there is strong evidence for this), etc.

i could go on all night.

btw: the feds were violating our rights to privacy when they opened mail without warrants. just as the new actions on the american people are violating our rights.

unfortunately, the masses do not care about this stuff.

it'll take years before the public's psyche is equipped to fathom this sort of conjecture

i didn't read the paper but i've seen a couple PBS specials on the topic

basically refuting official versions of events.

but people are complacent.

they have their hummer, and their gas. so fuck it.

I care.

Its a huge deal. What if they do it again, and more people just get sucked into a phony war?

It's the the masses woke up... And they are. It's coming to the point where people are finding out for them selfs, even if they don't even know Alex Jones.

9/11 is just one classic example of many past events.

To believe that this was NOT an inside job, your considered the 'kook' now. :P

Bush is one evil bugger just admit it LOL!

The one man, I reckon did a lot to expose the truth, is Jordan Maxwell. There's a lot of symbolic stuff out there.

Once you do find out the truth, it also makes some people schizophrenic... Seriously. I know at least 2 people, who have now regretted finding out the truth. But I always tell them... Don't fear anything, it's what they want ;)

Your free, even if you feel enslaved.

Omg, listen to Alex Jones live now.....

http://www.nfowars.net:443/stream1.pls

http://www.nfowars.net:443/stream1.pls

(Need realplayer)