why did the wtc's collapse? conclusive proof

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 9/11 was an inside job.

I'm going to entertain you insanity for a few moments. I don't understand why it could not have been the planes that took the towers down. It just dose not make any sconce to me that they would not have collapsed after being hit by a plane full of fuel, also if you look at the film you can see the smoke start to bellow out really hard before they go down. This makes perfect sense if they collapsed from the inside as would happen if the infrastructure was severely damaged by fire.

an explosen of that sies would not account for evan 1/10 of the fule. Also fule itself dose not burn, just the vapor so any fule that stayed in a liquid form would have poured down the eleavator shafts(running down thw middle of the building) or the stairwells. also in the center I think.

an explosen of that sies would not account for evan 1/10 of the fule. Especially if was vaporised on impact. Also fule itself dose not burn, just the vapor so any fule that was still in a liquid form would have poured down the eleavator shafts(running down thw middle of the building) or the stairwells.

wrong again. jet fuel is basically kerosene. go get some kerosene and try to set it on fire with a lighter.

also, the elevators are hermetically sealed.

the NIST report also states that the jet fuel was burned up on impact. none of the planes were carrying a full load of fuel.

one more thing: only 3 buildings in history to collapse like that. towers 1, 2, and 7 respectively.

http://rawstory.com/news/2007/CNN_reporter_Bush_AlQaeda_warnings_come_0717.html

beware of smoke and mirrors from administration...

woah, what happened to that dude? ... this happens, you learn and then you change, and i can see a change here.. maybe they start showing him less now? wolf didnt like it, you can see it in him...

wolf? nice name, it kinda fits him

juan, that is plane wreckage that shot outward away from the pentagon and the damage site. obviously it's not going to catch on fire and lose paint if it's sitting on the lawn 100 yards away from the inferno/damage area. why not talk about the tons of plane parts that were scortched and obliterated inside the damage area?

060822_russiaplanecrash.jpg

here's a plane crash in russia. look no gas station. :rolleyes:

http://www.defenselink.mil/DODCMSShare/NewsPhoto/2001-09/010914-F-8006R-002.jpg

thats a pretty hi res photo of the pentagon. i dont see any evidence a plane was there at all. now, i did notice a pile of rubble to the left of the crash site but thats clearly not from a plane. atleast not a commercial airliner.

and that peice of aluminum or whatever the fuck it is looks more like it was placed there by the photographer, kind of like those retarded ass pictures of like a teddy bear sitting up in a pile of rubble, untouched.

Because those are the parts that just sat there on fire. Look right at the top right. Its fucking blue. Wait a minute..

OH.. MY..GOD..

THE RUSSIANS TOTALLY SMASHED THAT PLANE ON PURPOSE SO THEY COULD...INVADE...chechnya..for..its oil?

we can't talk about them, because they don't/didn't exist.

actually we can -- many fragments including the landing gear were recovered from the damage site of the pentagon.

db_Pentagon_Debris_131.jpg

db_Pentagon_Debris_151.jpg

db_Pentagon_Exhibit1.jpg

rb211a.jpg

combine all of this with the body/bone fragments found that were linked to passengers of american airlines flight 77

i don't listen to terror storm nor even know what it is. what i do know is that his 9/11 conspiracies can and have been easily refuted. is that part of terror storm?

*we should all keep in mind that this is a graffiti board -- something involving people that write on public property. you're not going to get the most rational or moderately thinking people when it comes to their views on government and world agendas. a higher percentage of conspiracy theorists, anarchists, hippies and other rebellious ideologies will exist here than in a realm with a more balanced and diverse group of individuals. so it's no surprise that the conspiracy nuts are on 12oz in droves.

Casek, I hate to reduce the argument to this, but...

If you are so convinced this shit happened. Do something.

We all remain complicit to the system so long as we live and move through it. Yes there is a mediation of values to action, particularly in a climate as stifling as american culture right now. But goddamn, if you really believe this stuff beyond a shadow of a doubt. Go fuckin nuts. Blow somethin up. Get on telivision. Preaching to us kids is far beyond anything useful.