why did the wtc's collapse? conclusive proof

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would say that i know of intelligent people who claim to have been abducted by space aliens.

most likely they wouldn't last in the govt. saying things like that.

btw: not intelligent, intelligence. as in military intelligence. and yeah, they are very intelligent people.

“Military intelligence” means they put together power point presentations and get coffee for superiors. If you mean government agencies I find it hard to believe someone in the CIA or NSA is talking to you...someone who tells you they are, on the other hand, is very plausible. This reminds me of the 911 truth conference on cspan like a year ago, all of the leaders were giddy explaining they are in touch with “someone on the inside, high up in the govt, who is going to blow the lid off this whole thing” blah blah blah. They said to make sure to watch the news in the next few weeks. The illuminati black helicopters must have gotten to him!

most likely they wouldn't last in the govt. saying things like that.

btw: not intelligent, intelligence. as in military intelligence. and yeah, they are very intelligent people.

who in military intel are these people that you "know" who says things like that?

and how high-level in position were these intel people? i worked in intel with a top secret clearance, big deal. it played no role in credence to any insight of 9/11. only the very highest levels in the CIA were intercepting vague intelligence in early 2001 and forwarding it to the president.

so again, how high-level in position are these "military intel" people you know, and what is their relevance to any insight on 9/11?

alex jones' extremist interpretations of the constitution reminds me of muslim fundamentalist's extermist word-for-word interpretations of the koran.

i just watched a video of alex jones getting mad at a sherrif because he didn't want to have his thumb scanned in the process of renewing his driver's license.

he fails to realize that the constitution was written at a time when thumbscans didn't exist or were even conceived -- nor were hackers, terrorists, and criminals inventing new technologically sophisticated ways over time to exploit the system, and use certain liberal laws to their benefit and to everyone else's expense.

if alex jones was in charge of this country, he'd take metal detectors and bomb sniffing dogs out of airports, let people carry guns onto airplanes, in daycare centers, schools, etc.

because according to him, the constitution "says so".

“Military intelligence” means they put together power point presentations and get coffee for superiors. If you mean government agencies I find it hard to believe someone in the CIA or NSA is talking to you...someone who tells you they are, on the other hand, is very plausible. This reminds me of the 911 truth conference on cspan like a year ago, all of the leaders were giddy explaining they are in touch with “someone on the inside, high up in the govt, who is going to blow the lid off this whole thing” blah blah blah. They said to make sure to watch the news in the next few weeks. The illuminati black helicopters must have gotten to him!

nope. not getting coffee for anyone. and yeah, i know exactly where they work and who they work for.

your idiocy is easily swatted down.

who in military intel are these people that you "know" who says things like that?

and how high-level in position were these intel people? i worked in intel with a top secret clearance, big deal. it played no role in credence to any insight of 9/11. only the very highest levels in the CIA were intercepting vague intelligence in early 2001 and forwarding it to the president.

so again, how high-level in position are these "military intel" people you know, and what is their relevance to any insight on 9/11?

one is gs12

one is gs12

Vague answer. Don't know what that means, what it is, or its relevence to having insight on 9/11 than the rest of us.

edit:

This is what i found on google, "GS-12"

http://www.opm.gov/qualifications/sec-iv/b/gs1100/1102.htm

Has something to do with minimum educational background and experience. I saw nothing relating to military intel.

one mroe thing: you are a bit confused, theo. the constitution grants us the right of privacy.

thumbscanning and whatnot may not have been forseen, but privacy is something that was

protected as a general rule.

think about it.

And no one is taking that right away -- because no one forces anyone to get a thumbscan. We forget that it is not only a driver's license, but it also doubles as valid identification for applying for jobs, passports, purchasing things, etc.

The rule is simple; if you don't want your thumb scanned, then don't apply for a driver's license. There's public transportation, bicycles, and for the fat fucks -- segways.

Vague answer. Don't know what that means, what it is, or its relevence to having insight on 9/11 than the rest of us.

edit:

This is what i found on google, "GS-12"

http://www.opm.gov/qualifications/sec-iv/b/gs1100/1102.htm

Has something to do with minimum educational background and experience. I saw nothing relating to military intel.

you don't know what you're looking at.

it's ok.

i find solace in the fact that upper-echelons of the military/govt. are looking into

the matter.

And no one is taking that right away -- because no one forces anyone to get a thumbscan. We forget that it is not only a driver's license, but it also doubles as valid identification for applying for jobs, passports, purchasing things, etc.

The rule is simple; if you don't want your thumb scanned, then don't apply for a driver's license. There's public transportation, bicycles, and for the fat fucks -- segways.

national id's are a way to keep us second class citizens in our own country.

p.s.: check my last post in "ron paul revolution" thread

you don't know what you're looking at.

it's ok.

i find solace in the fact that upper-echelons of the military/govt. are looking into

the matter.

Which is why I asked you to explain (i.e., back up your argument).

If you can't explain or refuse to back up your argument, just say so.

I find it hard to believe that "upper-echelons" of the military are sharing any kind of "investigative" matters with you.

national id's are a way to keep us second class citizens in our own country.

p.s.: check my last post in "ron paul revolution" thread

Well, although National ID's have been proposed, I don't think driver's licenses are considered national ID's, although they are valid anywhere in the nation.

Which is why I asked you to explain (i.e., back up your argument).

If you can't explain or refuse to back up your argument, just say so.

I find it hard to believe that "upper-echelons" of the military are sharing any kind of "investigative" matters with you.

it's non-business. they can share opinions with me as much as they want.

as for clearing it up as to what gs12 is, it's a position.

i don't think i can go any further. i don't think i should

out of respect.

it's non-business. they can share opinions with me as much as they want.

as for clearing it up as to what gs12 is, it's a position.

i don't think i can go any further. i don't think i should

out of respect.

Wow, well excuse me James Bond! With your stealthy, secretive, sensitive-intel-posessing self! :lol:

Seriously, if you can't back up such a bold statement, there was almost no point in bringing it up.

Wow, well excuse me James Bond! With your stealthy, secretive, sensitive-intel-posessing self! :lol:

Seriously, if you can't back up such a bold statement, there was almost no point in bringing it up.

i just asked you what you would say if i told you i knew intelligence people who questioned the official story.

you asked me to back it up. i can't really back up much more without saying "too much".

it's out of respect for a friend and his job. job security is important these days.

i won't give names and i definitely won't be giving out his work location.

i just asked you what you would say if i told you i knew intelligence people who questioned the official story.

you asked me to back it up. i can't really back up much more without saying "too much".

it's out of respect for a friend and his job. job security is important these days.

i won't give names and i definitely won't be giving out his work location.

Didn't ask for all of that.

Just what the definition of GS12 is, and how/why his opinion/insight on 9/11 is any better than the average person's. Working in military intel and being a conspiracy theorist on the side means absolutely nothing.

I mean, the fact that you mentioned GS12, but act like it's too "secret" to give the definition is ridiculous. It wasn't secret enough if you identified the name of his job position.

it's a "rank" of sorts. gs 15 being the highest.

a gs 15 would have as much/more power than a four star general.

i should add something. my friend is not a conspiracy theorist. actually, he's a pretty straight arrow. he just doesn't believe the official story.

good guy, too.

If the “upper echelons” of the government was looking into anything, they wouldn’t be conferring with a bunch yahoos on the interwebs who genuinely think the new world order is trying to get them. And they certainly wouldn’t be revealing information about themselves and their jobs so people can repeat it on other websites to show how in the know they are. Casek, kudos on swatting down my idiocy and all, but my post was an exaggeration with the point that Military intelligence people don’t really deal with issues of national/strategic importance on the level of 911 and wouldn’t have any extra insight on the matter. But they really do a lot of snazzy power point shit.

To clarify for casek, “Military intelligence” refers to members of the armed forces in MI units. Military people, who’s pay grade would be E-whatever. Yet you listed a government pay scale (which reflects only one year in service none the less, not exactly ‘upper echelons’) as his top secret Rambo ninja position. My bet is this is someone casek knows from another message board, who read way too many Tom Clancy books and jumbled everything up, and casek is just repeating what this guy said.

it's a "rank" of sorts. gs 15 being the highest.

a gs 15 would have as much/more power than a four star general.

GS15 is about 4-5 years in service....Generals generally serve around 40 or more.

Edit, heres a link http://www.cvtips.com/career_advice_forum/gs-pay-scale-vt1761.html

"Let me see.. for one who starts in a GS 5 position, he/she becomes eligible for a GS 7 position in one year. Just after the completion of the next year you can again apply for a GS 9; you can repeat the process every year till your reach GS 15 position. It should take you 6 years to reach from a GS 5 to GS 15 position – if you are good at what you do"