why did the wtc's collapse? conclusive proof

lord_casek

chosen insulation and ignorance, are tantamount to not caring, in my opinion.

Theo- perhaps it is true that there was a lack of connecting the dots, etc. But seeing as how incapable of sharing information this executive branch is with the general public, I still tend to think there is a lot more unknown about the entire thing than any of us can pretend to know. Basically, I just tend to think the overall gains of the situation have far outweighed any concern people who could have prevented such a thing from happening would have had. i.e. extreme war time profiteering.

Essentially I see the post-911 government as just as bad as those who committed the act. thats about what it comes down to.

We have killed well over our loss in that day, and yet no reprocussions will ever occur for those directly responsible. Unless someone walks up to bush on national television, puts a gun to his head and pulls the trigger, that man will never get his come uppins.

the fact is there is no non-circumstantial evidence against a single member of the government implicating them in 9/11 let alone any non-circumstantial evidence that points to an organized far reaching well orchestrated conspiracy, whether it's active or passive involvement.

For someone that is considering a life of academia you're really not critical enough about 'evidence' crooked. Of course the American government is just as bad as terrorists, every american government for as long as either of us have been alive have been as bad as terrorists. That in no way shows that they knew about the attack in any more than a general warning sense.

Whenever someone argues that 'the gains of post 9/11 war indicate that the government was in some way responsible' they really prove they have no real knowledge of history. Look at how the USA benefited from WW2, the war catapulted them into unrivaled domestic prosperity and superpower status. That doesn't mean they orchestrated WW2 or allowed it to happen foreseeing the benefits it would entail in the long run. The same can be said about any single event that increases a country or governments prosperity or power.

like Chomsky says: Every authoritarian regime in the world benefited from 9/11, China and Russia had massive pressure lifted off them to stop persecuting their own subjects in Tibet and Chechnya, also the Falun Gong, as the rest of the world ESPECIALLY america had to sympathize with their efforts for securing national security. It in no way proves or even insinuates that they were responsible. the only thing it proves is that most governments are opportunistic money and power hungry pieces of shit.

come on mate i bet you're plenty familiar with Ockham's Razor, whats more likely: that terrorists who's stated aim was to attack american soil actually did manage to carry out an attack on their own merit (with mass evidence on this side), or that the government "AT LEAST" in some way knew about this attack happening and purposefully facilitated it foreseeing that it would lead to all that has happened over the past 6 years (no evidence at all supports this)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don;t get me wrong if there was any real evidence the government knew about the attacks and it was proven then it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. There just isn't any evidence at the moment and everybody is just jumping to conclusions caus they can see how terrible the government is

I thought the big thing was the billions of dollars we were dumping on that country?

actually the argument would be that all of the money thats getting dumped there is taxpayer money (the masses) while all the massive profits being taken out of there are going straight to the pockets of the corporate execs (the elites)

I guess it’s a little besides the point since we could have invaded iraq again without any special motivation in the first place, but it raises a few questions. We are losing money to gain money? Since we are dependent on oil, how is what’s going on remotely beneficial to our country? The massive amount of money we are spending, the deficit increase, and the damage to our economy is going to very negatively affect these companies in the future, causing them to greatly downsize if not close. How are these companies and the oil market going to be affected in the long run? And does this mean the war was planned in Cheney’s lair with the administration taking orders from the corporate fat cats? Is it that simple, McDonalds and Walmart just tell them what to do?

they are the corporate fat cats they don;t need to take orders from anyone but themselves.

yes they are losing money to make money, spending TAXPAYER money to make CORPORATE money.

it's beneficial because your country wants another stable oil rich government that they can buy oil off, not a loose cannon like Saddaam, unfortunately for them things haven't turned out as well as they would have liked.

sicne when to companies give a fuck about long term gains over short term? If oil companies cared about that they'd be spending MASSIVE amounts of money on renewable energy (guaranteeing they enjoyed a comparative advantage in the future) not pumping more money into dry wells and shit that's going to run out in 30 years regardless.

touche yumone. on the rigor bit. touche.

however, my anger is fully justified. less of the 911 bit, which i wholly acknowledge, but more the life afterwards. i still say fuck em.

I think as with myself, the reason most people find this kind of theory viable is the complete treatchery they have displayed otherwise. compare me to someone else, sure, but recognize there is a reason for my anger. it is not just anger at him. it is anger at the entire government. republican this, democrat that, fuck em all. they are old bullshit remnants of a time which doesn't move like.

I still say the only place I still have faith in our government is at the judicial level, but such is limited to merely placing some importance on our rights. I just hope they get pissed enough abotu being the executive branch's bitch for the last six years that they take their mouths off the pres's dick and start yellin at him for a change. As they seem to be doin by throwin out this enemy combatitant bullshit.

i expect more out of you.

"dissent is the highest form of patriotism"

who said that?

all of the media i've been presented with from 9/11 truthers is so pretentious and annoying

that video is a perfect example. they rock up to an event that has nothing to do with 9/11 and the nstart yelling questions about it to someone and when they are not responded to act all indignant like the lack of a response somehow proves them right.

they bring up moot points as if they are somehow absolutely conclusive evidence that they are right, like "there was pulverised concrete in osmeones lungs therefore 9/11 was an inside job". it's just so fucking stupid it makes me cringe with pity on those dweebs whose entire existance is based on denial of evidence. I am almost positive that if the official explanation for 9/11 was that it was an inside job they'd come up[ with an alternate story, like that it was fundamentalist muslim terrorists that did it, and then claim they were a hundred percent sure that this was the case.

i expect more out of you.

"dissent is the highest form of patriotism"

who said that?

casek if you think this translates as "ANY dissent is the highest form of patriotism" then youre gravely mistaken. Im all for dissent i think it kicks arse, and i think non-government investigation into 9/11 and pretty much every other event is a really good hting. However when people get together and start putting forward inconclusive statements with no HARD evidence backing them up, then act as if the onus of proof is on other people to prove them wrong, thats when dissent moves into the real of conspiracy theory idiocy. Guess what if you;re going to claim 9/11 was an inside job and that explosives were planted in the twin towers and building 7 THEN ITS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO PROVE THIS, making claims that are easily refuted by people with intelligence and sound knowledge of the areas they are addressing does not count as proof. proof is when you have some evidence that leads straight to the conclusion youve reached and cant be refuted

i decided to message dylan avery the other day. asked him about the 20 million he's supposedly made since this whole ordeal began. i said he was desecrating the graves of the victims. i was surprised at how fast he responded.

he called me a jackass and said he wasn't in it for the money, and he called me a desecrator because according to him i don't want to see "new 9/11 investigations" take place.

later i asked him why he never mentions the 20-story gash in building 7, that was 25% deep into the width of the building. no response.