why did the wtc's collapse? conclusive proof

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i feel sorry for that guy,how blind he is and how much time he wasted,poor kid damn.

got some questions for you theo,the father of the 12oz commission reporters.

on this video,i really dont know,and if i could set a theory,just a theory in my head,would be that is explosives place right at the impact zone???,yet dont know till this day what is that and wont like to expeculate without true knowledge about,so im asking you to maybe explain or clarify what u think it is or if u know what it is...

9/11: South Tower Plane Impact

interresting video.

an ironman talking about this odd piece of steel out of the towers.

i dont know much about steel like him,but i know what he is saying is correct.

9/11: WTC Horseshoe Steel

and

i still cant get an "official" explanation to what created this huge cloud,that advanced with high speed,and dont tell me force,ive heard that one,and cant be because just as they begin collapsing we can see this concrete dust pouring out,not a lot of force half a second from the beggining of collapse.

9/11: Vaporized Steel

also,important to say that also steel was vaporized,as the title that describes the video but we cant see,steel has been found in the dust people kept from that day,tiny SPHERES of iron with traces of sulfur,potassium,and aluminum,signature characteristics of thermate.

UNFASTENED COINS 2ND EDITION

conclusive proof that the Titanic sinking was an inside job, and the subsequent coverup

the site:

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=af07

the video:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm a huge conspiracy nut, and even I can't stomach this bullshit. For example, I believe that there is a small, reptile-like creature called Chupacabra that sucks the blood of goats in Mexico. Area 51? Hell yes. Roswell? Pass me the Kool-Aid. But "Loose Change" elevates bullshit to an artform. Watching this video is like being bukakked with stupid.

who sunk the titanic???

there are many unanswered questions that the government is not telling us.

how does ice rip through steel?

why did witnesses say they didn't see an iceberg?

why were loud explosions heard?

how come we can't find the iceberg today?

did the government create global warming to ensure the iceberg melted away?

these are questions we must ask.

got some questions for you theo,the father of the 12oz commission reporters.

on this video,i really dont know,and if i could set a theory,just a theory in my head,would be that is explosives place right at the impact zone???,yet dont know till this day what is that and wont like to expeculate without true knowledge about,so im asking you to maybe explain or clarify what u think it is or if u know what it is...

9/11: South Tower Plane Impact

interresting video.

an ironman talking about this odd piece of steel out of the towers.

i dont know much about steel like him,but i know what he is saying is correct.

9/11: WTC Horseshoe Steel

and

i still cant get an "official" explanation to what created this huge cloud,that advanced with high speed,and dont tell me force,ive heard that one,and cant be because just as they begin collapsing we can see this concrete dust pouring out,not a lot of force half a second from the beggining of collapse.

9/11: Vaporized Steel

also,important to say that also steel was vaporized,as the title that describes the video but we cant see,steel has been found in the dust people kept from that day,tiny SPHERES of iron with traces of sulfur,potassium,and aluminum,signature characteristics of thermate.

watch "screw loose change." that theory is debunked (about insider training).

*edit: also, you already posted that juan, i saw it. i just won't answer it til later. busy.

the thing is, insider trading did go on. so screw loose change is debunked.

“…There was a 9,000% increase in United Airlines (UAL) put options between September 6 and September 10. Put options trading in AUL stock went up to 285 times the normal daily average on the Thursday before 9/11. American Airlines witnessed a 6,000% increase in put options in comparison to the usual average. In addition, there was a sharp rise in short interest in the shares of brokerage houses that had offices in the World Trader Center. Put options on Morgan Stanley [which occupied 22 floors of the WTC] went up to 27 times the usual level, and shorts of Merrill Lynch jumped to 12 times normal. This was accompanied by unusual buying of 5-year US treasury notes, US government securities which are considered among the safest investments for asset protection in case of some large world catastrophe.”

(CBS) Sources tell CBS News that the afternoon before the attack, alarm bells were sounding over unusual trading in the U.S. stock options market.

An extraordinary number of trades were betting that American Airlines stock price would fall.

The trades are called "puts" and they involved at least 450,000 shares of American. But what raised the red flag is more than 80 percent of the orders were "puts", far outnumbering "call" options, those betting the stock would rise.

Sources say they have never seen that kind of imbalance before, reports CBS News Correspondent Sharyl Attkisson. Normally the numbers are fairly even.

After the terrorist attacks, American Airline stock price did fall obviously by 39 percent, and according to sources, that translated into well over $5 million total profit for the person or persons who bet the stock would fall.

Sources tell 60 Minutes that the initial options were bought through at least two brokerage firms including NFS, a subsidiary of Fidelity Brokerage, and TD Waterhouse, a discount firm.

TD Waterhouse says they handled approximately 3 percent of the initial orders for "puts" on American Airline stock. The company says it has looked at the orders and has determined no evidence of any suspicious activity.

At least one Wall Street firm reported their suspicions about this activity to the SEC shortly after the attack.

The same thing happened with United Airlines on the Chicago Board Options Exchange four days before the attack. An extremely unbalanced number of trades betting United's stock price would fall — also transformed into huge profits when it did after the hijackings.

"We can directly work backwards from a trade on the floor of the Chicago Board Options Exchange. The trader is linked to a brokerage firm. The brokerage firm received the order to buy that 'put' option from either someone within a brokerage firm speculating, or from one of the customers," said Randall Dodd of the Economic Strategy Institute.

U.S. investigators want to know whether Osama bin Laden was the ultimate "inside trader" — profiting from a tragedy he's suspected of masterminding to finance his operation. Authorities are also investigating possibly suspicious trading in Germany, Switzerland, Italy and Japan.

There's always the danger that the stock trail stops at the water's edge if the money came from banks in countries that don't cooperate with the United States. But insider trading is always motivated by greed, and a senior Wall Street executive noted it would be ironic if the terrorists' greed ended up providing one of the most promising leads investigators have.

©MMI, CBS Worldwide Inc. All Rights Reserved.

the thing is, insider trading did go on. so screw loose change is debunked.

You're misinformed once again. Screw Loose Change didn't deny insider trading went on. So you're debunked.

Screw Loose Change instead gave a synoposis and reasoning behind the insider trading, an explanation, and put it in perspective with other forms of insider trading that went on that year, in different places, in different time periods, unrelated to the WTC. Also, I must point out that all insider trading isn't considered illegal; from what I recall the insider trading done was legal.

misinformation, lack of research, and sheer ignorance + bias and preconceived notions = a breeding ground for conspiracy theories

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2002/6/2/62018.shtml

The two most obvious stocks for such speculation by anyone with "insider” dope on the attacks are American and United airlines, the two hapless carriers that had planes hijacked and used as aerial bombs.

Both carriers are on the SEC list, which includes among others: Continental, Northwest, Southwest, USAirways, Lockheed Martin, John Hancock, MetLife, General Motors, Raytheon, W.R. Grace, Lone Star Technologies, American Express, the Bank of New York, Bank One, Citigroup, Lehman Brothers, Bank of America, and Morgan Stanley.

You're misinformed once again. Screw Loose Change didn't deny insider trading went on. So you're debunked.

Screw Loose Change instead gave a synoposis and reasoning behind the insider trading, an explanation, and put it in perspective with other forms of insider trading that went on that year, in different places, in different time periods, unrelated to the WTC. Also, I must point out that all insider trading isn't considered illegal; from what I recall the insider trading done was legal.

misinformation, lack of research, and sheer ignorance + bias and preconceived notions = a breeding ground for conspiracy theories

*wrong! it is illegal if it is part of a crime as large as 9/11

*wrong! it is illegal if it is part of a crime as large as 9/11

Wrong! Insider trading that goes on in the days and months before 9/11 with no proven connection to 9/11 is just that -- insider trading. It's no different than the insider trading that went on in 2000, 1999, 2002, 2003, etc.

Do you think this sort of insider trading only took place in 2001 and no other years? It's happening now and it happens every year.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/BOL412B.html

This money trail is the closest investigators have come to “a smoking gun” and could lead directly to those who planned the attacks. But with the notable exception of Rep. Cynthia McKinney (D.-Ga.), Congress has yet to demand a thorough and open investigation.

In the days following the terror attacks, suspicious and unusual stock trading activity indicated that people used inside information to make huge profits. The money made from the trades done with apparent inside information has been estimated at up to $15 billion worldwide.

Wrong! Insider trading that goes on in the days and months before 9/11 with no proven connection to 9/11 is just that -- insider trading. It's no different than the insider trading that went on in 2000, 1999, 2002, 2003, etc.

Do you think this sort of insider trading only took place in 2001 and no other years? It's happening now and it happens every year.

when you are banking on airlines and insurance holders that are involved in terrorist activity and the stocks jump rapidly in the days before and the day of, you can bet something fishy is up.

therefore, it is different.

when you are banking on airlines and insurance holders that are involved in terrorist activity and the stocks jump rapidly in the days before and the day of, you can bet something fishy is up.

therefore, it is different.

Screw Loose Change explains and debunks all of this. I'm wondering if you're lying when you say you watched Screw Loose Change. Otherwise you wouldn't have made claims alluding to SLC stating that insider trading didn't take place.

You're extremely misinformed. And I believe you choose to be misinformed -- just how you and Juan are misinformed and think there was no damage or very minor damage to WTC7, and that it came down unexpectantly, even though mountains of evidence state otherwise -- this ignorance on the issue has allowed you and other dumb-sheep-follow-the-leader Americans to create conspiracy theories.

Try reading both sides of the issues and getting a good understanding of both sides before jumping to conclusions. I have.

Read my formula for what creates conspiracies, and see how many parts of the left-hand-side of the equation you fit.

have you debunked the 6 hjackers who are alive yet?

Several Suicide Hijackers Later Turn Up Alive in the Middle East

Of the 19 alleged hijackers identified by the FBI, at least six turned up alive after the attack. The FBI's identifications included names, photographs, and, in several cases, other personal details -- all of which matched the six persons who surfaced after the attack to proclaim their innocence.

Abdulaziz Alomari

Abdulaziz Alomari was identified by the FBI as the hijacker who accompanied Mohamed Atta from the connecting flight from Portland and helped him hijack and pilot Flight 11 into the North Tower. Abdulaziz told the London-based Asharq Al-Awsat newspaper: "The name [listed by the FBI] is my name and the birth date is the same as mine, but I am not the one who bombed the World Trade Center in New York." Saudi Embassy officials in Washington defended the innocence of Alomari, saying that his passport was stolen in 1996 and that he had reported the theft to the police.

Saeed Alghamdi

Saeed Alghamdi, a Saudi Airlines pilot, was identified by the FBI of being a hijacker of Flight 93, which crashed in Pennsylvania. Alghamdi was "shocked and furious" to learn this three days after the attack, noting that his name, place of residence, date of birth, and occupation matched those described by the FBI. "You cannot imagine what it is like to be described as a terrorist - and a dead man - when you are innocent and alive," said Alghamdi, who considered legal action against the FBI.

Salem Al-Hamzi

Al-Hamzi was identified by the FBI as one of the hijackers of Flight 77, thought to have crashed into the Pentagon. Al-Hamzi said: "I have never been to the United States and have not been out of Saudi Arabia in the past two years."

Ahmed Al-Nami

Al-Nami was identified by the FBI as one of the hijackers of Flight 93. Al-Nami said: "I'm still alive, as you can see. I was shocked to see my name mentioned by the American Justice Department. I had never even heard of Pennsylvania where the plane I was supposed to have hijacked."

Waleed Alshehri

Waleed Alshehri, a Saudi Arabian pilot, was identified by the FBI as one of the hijackers of Flight 11. Alshehri turned up in Morocco after the attack where he contacted both the Saudi and American authorities to tell them he was not involved in the attack.

Abdulrahman al-Omari

Abdulrahman al-Omari, a Saudi Airlines pilot, was identified by the FBI as one of the hijackers of Flight 11. After learning this, he visited the US consulate in Jeddah to demand an explanation.

Ameer and Adnan Bukhari

Ameer and Adnan Bukhari were named by CNN as suspected hijackers of Flight 175, the jetliner which crashed into the South Tower, in an article dated 9/13/01. In a correction, CNN stated that Ameer Bukhari died in a small plane crash in Florida, and that Adnan was still alive in Florida, having passed a polygraph test to confirm his innocence.

Screw Loose Change explains and debunks all of this. I'm wondering if you're lying when you say you watched Screw Loose Change. Otherwise you wouldn't have made claims alluding to SLC stating that insider trading didn't take place.

You're extremely misinformed. And I believe you choose to be misinformed -- just how you and Juan are misinformed and think there was no damage or very minor damage to WTC7, and that it came down unexpectantly, even though mountains of evidence state otherwise -- this ignorance on the issue as allowed you and other dumb-sheep-follow-the-leader Americans to create conspiracy theories.

Try reading both sides of the issues and getting a good understanding of both sides before jumping to conclusions. I have.

Read my formula for what creates conspiracies, and see how many parts of the left-hand-side of the equation you fit.

i think you're just a follower. you follow nigro like he's some sort of sheep god.

p.s.: explain this please.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aogleotAoek

btw: it's gone up to about 6 trillion. rumsfeld was downplaying the amount. big surprise

I'm not going to pretend like I know what that's all about. If Rumsfeld doesn't know, how should I?

You see what I mean? If I don't know the facts, I'll just say I don't know the facts. Until I do, I just don't know. I don't let the state of the unknown become a breeding ground for unsubstantiated theories.

The difference is when you don't know the facts, you develop wild conspiracy theories.

If you happen to already know what this missing money was "spent" on, by all means, post some articles/links. And something objective, not from Prison Planet.

I will say that money does go unaccounted for in the military all of the time. Some examples I can remember, would be dudes taking food home, taking tools home, and taking DVD players -- all paid for by taxpayers. Some were using the government vehicles to transport themselves around in as luxury. May seem small but when you consider that this happens everyday, it can range into the millions over a year.

have you debunked the 6 hjackers who are alive yet?

Several Suicide Hijackers Later Turn Up Alive in the Middle East

Of the 19 alleged hijackers identified by the FBI, at least six turned up alive after the attack. The FBI's identifications included names, photographs, and, in several cases, other personal details -- all of which matched the six persons who surfaced after the attack to proclaim their innocence.

Abdulaziz Alomari

Abdulaziz Alomari was identified by the FBI as the hijacker who accompanied Mohamed Atta from the connecting flight from Portland and helped him hijack and pilot Flight 11 into the North Tower. Abdulaziz told the London-based Asharq Al-Awsat newspaper: "The name [listed by the FBI] is my name and the birth date is the same as mine, but I am not the one who bombed the World Trade Center in New York." Saudi Embassy officials in Washington defended the innocence of Alomari, saying that his passport was stolen in 1996 and that he had reported the theft to the police.

Saeed Alghamdi

Saeed Alghamdi, a Saudi Airlines pilot, was identified by the FBI of being a hijacker of Flight 93, which crashed in Pennsylvania. Alghamdi was "shocked and furious" to learn this three days after the attack, noting that his name, place of residence, date of birth, and occupation matched those described by the FBI. "You cannot imagine what it is like to be described as a terrorist - and a dead man - when you are innocent and alive," said Alghamdi, who considered legal action against the FBI.

Salem Al-Hamzi

Al-Hamzi was identified by the FBI as one of the hijackers of Flight 77, thought to have crashed into the Pentagon. Al-Hamzi said: "I have never been to the United States and have not been out of Saudi Arabia in the past two years."

Ahmed Al-Nami

Al-Nami was identified by the FBI as one of the hijackers of Flight 93. Al-Nami said: "I'm still alive, as you can see. I was shocked to see my name mentioned by the American Justice Department. I had never even heard of Pennsylvania where the plane I was supposed to have hijacked."

Waleed Alshehri

Waleed Alshehri, a Saudi Arabian pilot, was identified by the FBI as one of the hijackers of Flight 11. Alshehri turned up in Morocco after the attack where he contacted both the Saudi and American authorities to tell them he was not involved in the attack.

Abdulrahman al-Omari

Abdulrahman al-Omari, a Saudi Airlines pilot, was identified by the FBI as one of the hijackers of Flight 11. After learning this, he visited the US consulate in Jeddah to demand an explanation.

Ameer and Adnan Bukhari

Ameer and Adnan Bukhari were named by CNN as suspected hijackers of Flight 175, the jetliner which crashed into the South Tower, in an article dated 9/13/01. In a correction, CNN stated that Ameer Bukhari died in a small plane crash in Florida, and that Adnan was still alive in Florida, having passed a polygraph test to confirm his innocence.

Did you watch Screw Loose Change, liar?

All of this has been debunked.

You either never watched it, or you didn't watch it with an open mind and you had your "bias" and "preconceived notions" already installed.

Who the fuck is Nigro?

The fact that I don't even know who this dude is, is proof that I don't "follow" him.

Is Alex Jones your God?

im guessing casek doesn't know how to spell Negroponte, and that he is in some way part of this hwole conspiracy theory