SHOULD I BE SCARED?

rushawn wuan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i had that dream of my teeth fallin out before' date=' shit feels hella real. i also heard it means ur gonna loose something or someone very important.[/quote']

No.

"Teeth usually symbolize power and/or control.

Look and see if you are losing or abusing power and control in any area of your life (especially if you are losing teeth in your dream). "

Well that certainly put's the whole Bitch thing into perspective.

ohhh snap

as for me, maybe i'll get raped or something.

i had that dream of my teeth fallin out before' date=' shit feels hella real. i also heard it means ur gonna loose something or someone very important.[/quote']the fuck outta here... i had the same dream maybe the same day or previous one as the others... that date... hella scary.. though mine happened just as i awoke and it seemed like i was half asleep, and fully aware.. it happened twice, first some slipped out easily with no pain then the others came and they were red, white and blue?.... i've also heard its a meaning of something being lost or the loss of someone/urself?....

also does anyone know or can explain why you dream mostly right before you are about to wake... at dawn?.... i guess its maybe thats when ur brain is at its......

i had that dream too.. i was like chewing on my tooth and could feel it real as life in my mouth.. then as i woke, the feeling went away.. i thought it was cool how the power of suggestion is so strong that your mind realy thinks your holding a tooth that fell out of your jaw in your mouth.

and BITCH for sure.

No.

"Teeth usually symbolize power and/or control.

Look and see if you are losing or abusing power and control in any area of your life (especially if you are losing teeth in your dream). "

Well that certainly put's the whole Bitch thing into perspective.

ohhh snap

as for me, maybe i'll get raped or something.

so now we have 2 meanings to this... and the ones stated above also as to being a loss of some sort?.....