SWEATY/NASTY WOMEN AT THE GYM

Theo Huxtable.

ALRIGHT IM AT THE GYM AND THIS WOMAN IN SOME SPANDEX PANTS IS ON THE EXERCIZE BIKE AND AFTER ABOUT 30-45 MINUTES ON IT, SHES DONE, BUT SHES GOT ALL THIS BUTTSWEAT ON HER ASS AND LEAVES ALL THIS BUTTSWEAT ON THE SEAT WITHOUT WIPING IT. SHE DOES IT EVERYTIME. AND THEN RECENTLY THIS DUDE SAT RIGHT IN HER BUTTSWEAT WITHOUT KNOWING.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

whenever i see this shit happen I actually open my mouth and tell the person to clean that shit up with one of the sani-wipes and just stare at them and they do it.

Basically thats how all of my problems are solved.

I dont come to 12oz and hope something happens.

whenever i see this shit happen I actually open my mouth and tell the person to clean that shit up with one of the sani-wipes and just stare at them and they do it.

Basically thats how all of my problems are solved.

I dont come to 12oz and hope something happens.

EVERYONE IS NOT AN ASSHOLE LIKE YOU. I DONT WANNA BE RUDE AND EMBARRASS THE WOMAN. I DONT EVEN USE THE EXERCIZE BIKE. ONLY THE TREADMILLS, WEIGHTS, BASKETBALL COURT, AND SWIMMING POOL. TRUE STORY.

I think its pretty funny when guys whipe thier shit off after they use it. I understand if a girl is trying to be proper but when im at the gym im working out not fucking cleaning equiptment.

IF YOU WERE AT GLIKO'S GYM WITH THAT ATTITUDE HE WOULD ROUNDHOUSE KICK YOU IN THE THROAT.

I think its pretty funny when guys whipe thier shit off after they use it. I understand if a girl is trying to be proper but when im at the gym im working out not fucking cleaning equiptment.

yeah, because you look like a weak fucking pussy if you display a little common courtesy.

fucktard

Archived