Chappelles Show

I Own Toilets

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha oh man. No the real oprah.

but anyway, when does the new chapell come on? I saw on the tv guide channel thing it said chappell show was coming on and i was like "Oh fuck yeah bitches," then i turned to comedy central and it was carlos mencia. I was like "Oh, fuck no bitches."

really though they were talking about his comeback a few months ago without saying when' date=' commercials all the time, and now they havent said anything about him.[/quote']yea ive seen alot of that im just bummed that it was all talk......i wonder what hes got up his sleeve and if hes gonna make fun of himself being in africa and shit lol

what ever happened to that thread about oprah and bill cospy tring to kill chappelle?

Oprah, Farrakhan and Al Sharpton probably sent a package to Raven with a voodoo-doll style replica of Clayton Bigsby with a childlike scrawl that read, "what you're doing is hurting the African American community — it needs to stop."

Oprah' date=' Farrakhan and Al Sharpton probably sent a package to Raven with a voodoo-doll style replica of Clayton Bigsby with a childlike scrawl that read, "what you're doing is hurting the African American community — it needs to stop."[/quote']:lol: :lol: :lol: thats funny

I never seen the conan one but My mom was watching the oprah one. He kinda just rambled on and shit but I don't think theres gonna be another season but He's got a movie.
whats the name for the movie again?

Is this the comment that got him banned?

If I were a mod, I would have banned him for that shit, too..Carlos Mencia is a fuckin' jagoff, and he's not at all funny.

i saw why he got banned he made a thread about the hotspots in buffalo which i find funny cuz i live near there.....some other kid got banned cuz they told him a spot...idiots he got what he deserved...mencia can be funny at times

I sat behind him at a sushi bar a while back (I know, I'm cool). Dude is one tall mofo, doesn't look it on t.v. Ditto on that Chapelle being on but finding Mencia instead, but holmes was funny...'Comedy Central says I can't do gay jokes....if you can take a dick you can take a joke....' Funny shit.

I sat behind him at a sushi bar a while back (I know' date=' I'm cool). Dude is one tall mofo, doesn't look it on t.v. Ditto on that Chapelle being on but finding Mencia instead, but holmes was funny...'Comedy Central says I can't do gay jokes....if you can take a dick you can take a joke....' Funny shit.[/quote']was that the episode when he went to east hollywood and checked out the whole gay scene

They're not filming any new sketches... the shit they have been talking about airing is four episodes of stuff that was shot in late 2004/ early 2005, before Dave went to Africa. They filmed the studio audience segments last month with Neal Brennan, Charlie Murphy, and Donnell Rollins (sp?), 'cuz Dave wanted nothing to do with it. I imagine it will be airing soon, but I can't say for sure.

And yeah, praising Mencia should be a bannable offense.

Archived