i know its horrible, so plz helpful comments

rip

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Re: ughhhhhhhhhhhh chooooooooooooewwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Originally posted by rip

ummmm ok where was i talkin shit?

in my post i believe you said

" have you made any coloring books? id like to buy some for my future child. and yes these abstract things that i cant read are shit. thats all for now."

http://yourphotos.com/users/4420/Arm%20optics.JPG'>

i don't know, this sketch just isn't shit

but i guess your the Law:rolleyes:

Guest 1honkeymofo

so, wait... lemmi get this streight... u are post that really lame sketch, to compete with an even lamer sketch of a beginner, what are u tryin to show, that u have a little more marker control, but still no letter form? huh.... booo hisss on the internet skecth beefinees compitition.

is it in the religion of people beginning graff to not keep it simple and have old-skool fills? Im not putting myself all high and mighty, but I try to keep it simple (besides the damn addictive arrows) Look st SP, he does simples and DESTROYS!

It's kinda like lifting weights. It's neccessary to start small, but you think it'd be dope to impress people if you could bench 250. Yeah, you might impress people, but you're hurting yourself in the long run. Same with the letters, you need a stepping stone into wild-style letters. Otherwise there is no base them them, and they're just a bunch of un-organized letters.

My 1 cent

Dr. Harpo

yeah yo, start out just trying to form straight basic block letters. Learn the form and then add stuff like 3d and other additives. Then bite real hard till you figure out how other writers for their letters. Then take some of those techniques and create your own style.

1st where you from ... look at whats around you other heads and see if your town got a dl place you can practice and then practice till you got your shit on point be a troll live under a bridge for a year then when you start getting some half decent shit and your balls drop start hitting and bobming if your young and aint got mad bills bomb hard as hell cause when you older you wont be able to bobm cause you gonna have to work and do all that other dumb shit and KEEP IT SIMPLE get a good straight letter ...the dopest shit is just nice big plain letters start wit straight letters and throws dont even mess with peiceing look at the letters and remember never to fuck with the main parts that make the letter what it is ....KEEP IT SIMPLE ..... and dont do dumb shit be respectful or loose teeth peace:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

basics are best

look at kr and twist and all the others that rock basic shit.. even amazes old shit kills.. im sure everyone would like to rock like MSK and AWR and even LTS an KOG.. but for those of us who were born on earth and not mars... STRAIGHT LETTERS KILLS.. add a drop shadow and a 3d and you are set..

I honestly fucking wish that people wouldn't post this bullshit. It's NOT graffiti, it's NOT art and it's NOT visually appealing. IT IS SHIT. Rip, you are stupid for telling me to kiss your ass and also stupid for writing halo. You tried to give advice to arms in a different thread by telling him to "keep it simple so that 'peepz' can read it". Those reasons alone are grounds to just drop the sharpie and pick up a limp bizkit CD. Honestlyy, when you see a kid who's just starting who has an original name, a concept (even a poor one) of letter form, a will to learn, an open-mind and a drive to actually paint and improve, by all means help them! But when you see a kid posting a sketch that looks like something you would see in an elementry school bathroom stal, talking shit, giving advice to others and digging for net fame, then PUT THEM IN THEIR PLACE. Art is art. Graffiti is graffiti. This halo sketch is neither. Crip walk in front of a bus.:mad:

Originally posted by Pape_Garage

I honestly fucking wish that people wouldn't post this bullshit. It's NOT graffiti, it's NOT art and it's NOT visually appealing. IT IS SHIT. Rip, you are stupid for telling me to kiss your ass and also stupid for writing halo. You tried to give advice to arms in a different thread by telling him to "keep it simple so that 'peepz' can read it". Those reasons alone are grounds to just drop the sharpie and pick up a limp bizkit CD. Honestlyy, when you see a kid who's just starting who has an original name, a concept (even a poor one) of letter form, a will to learn, an open-mind and a drive to actually paint and improve, by all means help them! But when you see a kid posting a sketch that looks like something you would see in an elementry school bathroom stal, talking shit, giving advice to others and digging for net fame, then PUT THEM IN THEIR PLACE. Art is art. Graffiti is graffiti. This halo sketch is neither. Crip walk in front of a bus.:mad:

plz post sum of your shit since u can say my stuff is shit. where is sum of your all mighty great shit?

Re: Re: Re: ughhhhhhhhhhhh chooooooooooooewwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Originally posted by aRm..

in my post i believe you said

" have you made any coloring books? id like to buy some for my future child. and yes these abstract things that i cant read are shit. thats all for now."

http://yourphotos.com/users/4420/Arm%20optics.JPG'>

i don't know, this sketch just isn't shit

but i guess your the Law:rolleyes:

well next time u draw sumthin make sure we can read it. otherwise thats wut it looks like a coloring book. can u seriously tell me you can read your shit?

so you go to new york and look at a cope peice and cant read what it says then i guess cope must be wack . and dont give advice to people that are better than you. and yes that halo sketch i can read is shit . thats all for now.

ta ta

Originally posted by rip

plz post sum of your shit since u can say my stuff is shit. where is sum of your all mighty great shit?

You're a Toy, an idiot and it seems like you're a wigger also. You're not actually "putting your shit up" for "peepz" to see, kid. You're posting bullshit sketches on the internet. If you are over the age of 8, seriously, quit. Because that sketch aint cuttin' it at all, EVER. You are wack and if you think that for a second I or anybody else in the entire world (people with no arms included) are worse than you are then you're dead fucking wrong. DEAD FUCKING WRONG. I'm better than you. Just know that.

nct

Originally posted by rip

personally yes i judge shit by if i can read it. the point of puttin yer shit up is to get known. how u gonna get known if peeps cant read your shit? exactly so shut da fucc up.

man u must be new to this site cus alot of ppl on here including myself write to just express ourselvs and i dont no how your toy ass can come one here with an "im better then you" attitude and expect respect. yea thats fucked up

so i guess if u dont like this site u can jus "C-walk" on outta here

Originally posted by theFUME

man u must be new to this site cus alot of ppl on here including myself write to just express ourselvs and i dont no how your toy ass can come one here with an "im better then you" attitude and expect respect. yea thats fucked up

so i guess if u dont like this site u can jus "C-walk" on outta here

Trying to bite my insults, eh?

:crazy:

rip....

You have a lot more to learn than just letter formations. Do yourself a favor and go to http://www.amazon.com and buy two books. Subway Art and Style: Writing from the Underground. Spend a good amount of time reading these books. Doing some drawing exercises. Working on your "hand"... and changing your name. Halo is a very popular name and is well spoken for. If you're serious about writing, take my advice and run with it. If it's something that you're into for the minute... stop now. Writing isn't a fad for most of us. It's something we take very seriously. We live it. We breath it... we sleep it. You were brave to post your sketch in a forum that attracts shit-talkers but understand it's not a hate for what you posted but a frustration. Learn where we came from, who paved the way. Why things are done certain ways... why most of us are dicks about it. Then in about three months post again with a newer sketch. If you're still struggling... we can go from there. That's if you're still in to writing.

And please don't talk shit about others work, even if they are way worse than you. After posting that sketch, you've lost your rights to criticise... seriously. If I see you typing crap on anothers work... I'm going to call you on it.

Originally posted by Joker

rip....

You have a lot more to learn than just letter formations. Do yourself a favor and go to www.amazon.com and buy two books. Subway Art and Style: Writing from the Underground. Spend a good amount of time reading these books. Doing some drawing exercises. Working on your "hand"... and changing your name. Halo is a very popular name and is well spoken for. If you're serious about writing, take my advice and run with it. If it's something that you're into for the minute... stop now. Writing isn't a fad for most of us. It's something we take very seriously. We live it. We breath it... we sleep it. You were brave to post your sketch in a forum that attracts shit-talkers but understand it's not a hate for what you posted but a frustration. Learn where we came from, who paved the way. Why things are done certain ways... why most of us are dicks about it. Then in about three months post again with a newer sketch. If you're still struggling... we can go from there. That's if you're still in to writing.

And please don't talk shit about others work, even if they are way worse than you. After posting that sketch, you've lost your rights to criticise... seriously. If I see you typing crap on anothers work... I'm going to call you on it.

coo i respect u because you arent being a dick in telling me these things. i understand where all the main heads are comming from . anyways im out.

Originally posted by rip

coo i respect u because you arent being a dick in telling me these things. i understand where all the main heads are comming from . anyways im out.

Yeah, "mad props" to all the "true hedz" my fellow "graffer". Word up, dogg on that ill shit yo. One love cuz I'm out, yo!

Archived