Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gunm

ANTS!

A late night snack attack could not have come at a better time. I caught a bunch of goddamn ants on the verge of swarming some crumbs on a cutting boards so i got to spend 20 minutes at 3 a.m. slaughtering the little fuckers, down the table leg, across my living room and back to a tiny ass crack by my door.

With the weather getting warmer they're heading inside looking for grub and water. I hate ants with a passion.....

But seriously, had I not gotten up, it would have been a skin crawling infestation rather than the brief sweep and clear mission had I not woken up to get some food. A scattered scout party....that's fine.....a pulsating black horde.....disgusting.

ANyone else dealing with ants?

Whatever, man, the centipedes are back in full force at my house. They're size of mice, and damn fucking creepy.

Only thing I ever get in my house are a few spiders...when I was in the Bronx I was fuckin creeped the fuck out by all the roaches, small as they were. Everyone else was so whatever about it, shit was weird

Man I had black ants off and on for a couple years in my kitchen. I could always keep them fully controlled with some of those sticky baits, syrup or something but... still, I had a fucking WAR with ants on my house for like 2 years. They would troop around all four sides and go up into the attic, it seemed. I poisened them and sprayed them and shit, sometimes every night for a month. I had this oak tree, now a 16ft stump, and no ants in the kitchen or the house... well, not exactly NO ants in the kitchen, just lately I have noticed that every night there are one or two carpenter ants in the kitchen but they aren't interested in the sugar or crumbs as far as I can tell, they just sort of wander around until I squuish 'em and throw them in the drain. They aren't interested in the sticky bait unfortunately but, since I'm gonna refurb it in a couple years I'm just gonna stick with the physical attacks...

You know what works and is on a Mr. Wizard tip?

Chalk.

As weird as it sounds, ants will NOT cross a line of chalk...i think it fucks with the chemical receptors they use to follow and communicate properly with one another.

My ex gf had a bad ant problem in her driveway so one day i poured lighter fluid down all the cracks and set'em on fire.

Fire.......it's always such a good fall back in situations like these

You know what works and is on a Mr. Wizard tip?

Chalk.

As weird as it sounds, ants will NOT cross a line of chalk...i think it fucks with the chemical receptors they use to follow and communicate properly with one another.

Word? That's weird as a muthafucka

ok, so ants won't cross chalk lines,

fire works, bug spray, but how do

you get a failed 80's rock star out

of your house?

adam_ant.jpg

ha ha, aww man, don't have any lined up at this moment but give me this weekend and we'll see what happens.

First i need to take care of these goddamn ants.....\

conkers_review_270.jpg

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now