the LOST appreciation thread!

sarcasm

It took Booger only a few hours to find weed on Rodrigo Rodriguez island, so what is taking the losties so long?

......And what if 'C A T' really spelled 'dog'?

its a lack of dharma issue rizla thats holding them back!

the best part of the last episode has to be hurly coming and saving the day, closely followed by the way said had that guys neck smashed in a flashg.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ive been lurkin on ABC.com's forum for a few days. The only info that I have found out that already hasnt been mentioned is the person in the casket, probably isnt Sawyer. The hunch is he is with Kate(already been said). Some think Ben is in the casket, or Locke, even someone we have yet to meet. Someone else mentioned that whoever is in the casket was Jack's way back to the island. Im figuring thats why he is so bummed on the death. And who pays for funerals? Someone had to pay for it. They are not free. I dont know. Ive watched it a few times. Still mind boggling.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

I think its Ben,

KOH, whats wrong with Charlie? He was really starting to turn for the better before his death.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

this thursday, 1/31/08, season 4 starts.

initially we were going to get 3 more seasons with 12 episodes per season and then that's it. but, since the writers strike, we are only getting 8 episodes for season 4, unless the strike comes to an end sometime soon.

Archived