Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
uthfulloffender

Newbie/

whut up people, im pretty new to this im only 14 so dont flame mah shit. Heres a bomb i did in like 5 min and two computer sketches that look like shit. I did mah first Peice the other day im going to get pictures of it and scan them this week end probably.

http://www.direct-efx.com/micon/graffiti/Pic00003.jpg'>

http://www.direct-efx.com/micon/graffiti/setone.jpg'>

http://www.direct-efx.com/micon/graffiti/setone1.jpg[/jpg]

there's already been five million sets, some of them pretty good, the word is MY not mah and other than that I have nothing to say. Thank you for your patience.

wow.

and, it's "my" not "mah". I would advise you not to post in "Spelling Lessons with THE LAW" anytime

soon, unless you stop skipping English class.

whut up people, im pretty new to this im only 14 so dont flame mah shit. Heres a bomb i did in like 5 min and two computer sketches that look like shit. I did mah first Peice the other day im going to get pictures of it and scan them this week end probably.

you cant really talk like this. feelin the bboy stance haha

ok, first things first... your gonna need a new name. as mentioned there have been alot of 'set' 'sets' etc. if you want anyone to pay attention to you, come up with an original name.

secondly, stop wasting your time making letters on the computer. sketch with paper and pens, not mice and ms paint.

lastly, i dont know, just come up with a new name

Originally posted by Fox Mulder

don't you realize how dumb you sound? if you really talk like that, i feel sorry for you.

I couldn't have said it better my man!!

i dont get why all these people say that something sucks and post it any ways, do u think its good and want other to judge you, what?!

damn

no i dont really talk like that. And ive never seen a set tag before. but i didnt know there any more. Damnit i got like pretty nasty at writing that. Sorry about my ghetto talk before i just acting weird cuz i had a bunch of friends over. Heh. Uhm yeah i guess i need a new tag then.. this blows... oh and dude that was the only two things ive done on the computer, ive filled two blackbooks, one is like ALL peices and the other is like bombs and handstyles. ill be back later with my new tag i guess. Exept ill come back with paiting instead.

ummmmmmm that wus ummmmm kinna ummmmmm weak. and why are you making shit on the computer? wutever happend to the all mighty can?

rookie, it was 2 am in the morning and me and my friend were really bored and we didnt feel like going to bed so we decided to make some tags to show online becuase neither of us has a scanner. And i do paint alot, but too bad i was sporting someonelses tag.`

id appreciate it if you guys quit dissing dude now. he took his lumps and replied respectfully... enough hazing. especially considering none of your vocabularies are that spectacular.

seeking/follow the leader, leader

if there isnt already... there needs to be a thread dedicated strictly to bboy stances. shit is too funny.

i give him respect just for taking the advice that was given to him and not being a dick like a lot of other people act when they are given good advice.

if you live in a streetbox how are you replying to this thread. homeless people with labtops with a internet connection in there box is pretty nifty.

youre only 14, keep it up man, its not that bad. drop the ghettto slang and get a new name and keep it up man. your stuff aint that bad at all. thanks fro not giving an "im the shit" attiude and response. lets see your book work or stuff youve painted.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this