australia ahoy!

rental

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

expedited passport just means she paid more to get it back within (i think..2 weeks? or 4?) a certain period of time..

if you don't get it expedited it takes up to 8 weeks.

have fun rental!!

i would love to get there someday..........

i see all the australians showed up for my thread. thanks for all the suggestions. i have a pretty good idea of where ill be and what ill be doing when i get there though.

BULLTWANG!!!

hooly dooley! i learned some australian while abc was here. also, 'bogan'!

And one of the biggest GAY capitals of the WORLD!:yuck:

youre appalled at people being gay, yet youre the one with the name 'meateater'? interesting...

and you won't see a single one of those animals!

except at the zoo.

if this is true, im making special trips for the koalas and wallabees. i learned the little kid 'kookaburra' song, too. "laugh kookaburra, laugh kookaburra! gay your life must be." and i have an echidna hanging from my purse.

No kangaroos? How will I live out my dream to ride in the pouch of one?

picturing this made me laugh

also, for americans wondering about passports, the expedited is "within 2 weeks" (about 180, including express mail, but they try and trick you and say its $157.), and regular is "within 6 weeks" ($97).

i see all the australians showed up for my thread. thanks for all the suggestions. i have a pretty good idea of where ill be and what ill be doing when i get there though.

we get excited when new sheilas visit the our island (sorry abc)

also, i have a cell phone plan that includes 1000 domestic text messages a month. however i dont use domestic text messages, i use international ones which are 25 cents to receive and 25 cents to send one. fuck offfffff verizon! thanks for fucking a girl over. 'preciate it.

HAVE FUN!

im jelly.

i want panacakes

you should be!

you know what goes on them, you can make them. or get one of your crushes to make them for you, you have enough. oh wait, none of them are in nyc! burn...you still moving?

im following the consensus of melbourne. on my next trip ill be sure to spread the love around australia.

vegemite is like 6 dollars here for the small jar. bastards. i go through it so quickly. im bringing a tub back.

also' date=' i have a cell phone plan that includes 1000 domestic text messages a month. however i dont use domestic text messages, i use international ones which are 25 cents to receive and 25 cents to send one. fuck offfffff verizon! thanks for fucking a girl over. 'preciate it.[/quote']

Tell me about it. Whenever I travel international, I budget the use of my phone into the cost of my trip. The cost of next few bills are retarded!

The upside is that your contacts know your number, you have theirs, and who can be fucked to look for a payphone in an unfamilliar place anyway?

hahha the carlton draught advertisments are fucking brilliant. i dont watch any tellie but the peeps i live with have been instructed to inform me when those are on. if anybody can find them on the web link to them. im way to lazy right now.

the look on that deer's face is awesome.

"kookaburra sits on the electric wire

jumping up and down with his pants on fire"

cant remember the rest hahaa.

i travelled right the way around the country with my family when i was a wee nipper. took just over 6 months. if i ever can be bothered ill scan some photos and chuck em in here.

and yeah props to you two. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Archived